Reviews for Le Commencement Du Diable Blanc
fabul0u5 chapter 14 . 7/7
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 5/3
Is this completely abandoned or are you still thinking about continuing it?
SupergirlReeves chapter 13 . 3/4
In the last sentence in chapter 13 you accidently spelt line as lie.
La maison des serpents, bien sur! Un voleur comme lui, avec tant de talent!
Another French smartass
Père father
Papa dad
The smartass returns!
'Tais-toi' would be 'be quite' (informal) whereas shut up would be 'la ferme', or the slightly more rude: 'ferme ta gueule' (shut you gob/mouth). Anyway, that's how I speak it, so...
I'm acting like such a smartass, but technically, Belladonna would be an 'amie' with an 'e' as she's a girl. :)
Also, for 'oui...", is he saying that as in 'of course...'. Cos if so, I would say 'Mais oui...' Instead. And as you use all the phonetic speech in your text, a more casual form of 'oui' is 'Ouais". It's a bit informal and can be used in a sarcastic or blasé fashion.
More probably unwanted info/advice.
When Remy says ; ""Fermez Henri!", I would say "la ferme!" Would be more appropriate. I say it to my bro all the time. It roughly translates to 'shut it'.
uwishuwerecool chapter 14 . 1/28
Begging please continue this.
3vilPurpl3d0t chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Remy would be in Slytherin, of course. Also, "Chere", can also mean "love", as in, "Mon Chere" is "My Love".
Zelda Ray chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
NabikiB chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Cajun ain't French, it's Creole. That's got French roots but mixed with native American and African American, but it sure as heck ain't French. Those losers in France wouldn't understand one word in twenty.
Senor Tree chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
It's been years and I still occasionally check for updates
It really would make my day to see an update on this story, even if it was just to say 'Discontinued'
Thanks anyways