Reviews for Le Commencement Du Diable Blanc
LocoBriar chapter 14 . 8/7
This is a fascinating crossover. I’ve never before come across one where Harry was Remy. I love this story and hope one day you continue it. :)
MidnightLoverGirl46 chapter 14 . 3/19
Slytherin, most definitely, or maybe Hufflepuff for his loyalty to his family.
Vanessa Masters chapter 14 . 2/21
Dismissing her irrelevant thoughts, Henriette, with a tone seeped in boredom replied the Morel heiress' observation, her eyes leaving her teacup for only a moment to glance and the boy, who was seemingly having an argument with his friend.

"Yes, the Lebeau boy. Despite being supposedly muggleborn I hear good things about his performance in class, not to mention the name Lebeau is becoming quite well known in certain circles within the magical world."

Marcelle Morel sneered in the boy's direction "Some upstart mafia gang, father talks about them. Apparently they steal things professionally. Mother says that the Lebeau family are made up of mudbloods, squibs and magical rejects."

Henriette's spoon stopped twirling and her vicious gaze turned to Marcelle. "Keep your opinions to yourself, and do not utter such dirty language in my presence. You are a lady of Beauxbatons academy not some brutish troll from Durmstrang, have at least a sense of decorum."

Marcelle's eyes widened comically "I- I apologise, Henriette."

Henriette smiled genially any trace of her cruelty vanished "Good. I'm sure if you keep a hold on your tongue and show restraint we can continue to get along splendidly."

Henriette spared one more glance at the boy, smiling as she decided that he might prove to be amusing

Well, glad to know Henrietta doesn’t tolerate that kind of talk.
Vanessa Masters chapter 13 . 2/21
His bright blue eyes met with the stern steel gaze of Minerva McGonagall.

"You have been cooped up in this office for the past few days, Albus." She reprimanded "It is unlike you to ignore your duties as headmaster."

Albus sighed, "I have searched every possible lead I could think of, I went to the neighbourhood, and the Dursley family have moved away, I set up a correspondence with the American ministry, and they have no wizard of the same age or physical description with the name Harry Potter. I then asked for information regarding the Dursley family, and the magical government had nothing. I can only assume that young Harry left the company of the Dursleys long before he preformed any accidental magic, which leads to the conclusion that he left before he turned six years old, in accordance to the statistics for accidental magic in children." Dumbledore's voice was matter of fact, and to the point, he relayed the information in one breath, before sighing.

"I have considered every possible angle, and yet I can come to no conclusion other than this; Harry Potter has disappeared."

The Scottish woman's eyes narrowed, her arms crossed across her chest and her tone was icy. "What?" she hissed, her steely eyes glinting dangerously "After I begged you not to place the boy with that family, and after you assured me that he would be fine; he disappears!" she snapped at the elder man.

I would be like Minerva, hissing and spitting like a furious cat at Albus too.
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 2/21
He didn't expect her to slap him after he told her that he liked Sarah Carlson. "How dare ya'!" she screeched "ya' mine! Not some fille ya' jus' met!" she glared at him, the full flare of an anger he didn't even realise that she possessed burning into his demonic eyes "I swear if you so much as look at another girl then I'll kill em'!" she promised

Remy was speechless. He had known that Belladonna had passed the Assassin's equivalent of the thieves 'Tilling' but truthfully he hadn't seen her as one of those insane assassins that could kill without a second thought. He had truly believed that she was different, that she couldn't possibly be as obsessive as her brother or father. He simply stared at her unblinkingly and walked away.

"Don' you walk away from me, Remy Lebeau!" she spat chasing after him

"Leave me alone Belle!" he snapped "why you gotta act so weird? We're supposed to be friends and your acting like I'm ya possession! That ain't right!"

"Because we're gonna be married, idiot!" she spat

Remy's blood felt like liquid ice, burning and freezing his body at the same time, his mind came to a standstill as lead sank in his stomach "What?"

"Our Père's arranged it already!" she grew cheerful as if she was telling him the greatest news anyone could receive. "Isn't that great? We're gonna be together forever! I'll be Mrs. Lebeau and you will train as an assassin and we'll be happy and-"

Remy was not an angry child. He very rarely raised his voice. Instead, his demonic eyes burned a brighter red and his voice became icy and cruel. "Even if you were the last person on earth, I wouldn't marry you if it meant being an assassin." He glared at her "Ya' crazy, Belle! I'm never goin' ta' marry you!"

Tears sprung to her eyes but she was too overcome by the anger of Remy's rejection of her to cry "Shut up! You're jus' a no good t'ief, ya don' know what ya talking' about! If I marry you den' de guild's will join and I'll be head of both, I don't care about you either! You Diable! As if anyone else, other den me, would want ya wit dose demon eyes of yours!" she spat and ran away leaving a fuming Remy in the middle of the street.

When she was out of Remy's sight, Belladonna cried for the loss of her friend. She knew that what she had said was hurtful, especially the crack about Remy's eyes, but her Père had told her that she could be the head of both guilds, that she could be a thief and an assassin, something that she had craved since Remy had started teaching her. She hadn't counted on Remy not loving her enough to marry her. (Regardless of the fact that she did not understand what love was, when it was not platonic) she had honestly thought that he would want to marry her, after all, they were friends weren't they?

—-

Oh boy, and now his powers are activating, the mutant ones!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 2/21
Wonderful! Remus and Remy, together and apart of the family. Lol Remy, he ‘mon ami’ But Bella May not see it that way.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 2/21
Interesting way for Remy to meet belladonna.
exiledseaprince chapter 14 . 12/8/2018
is Henrinette the French Daphne
anime kami da chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
update please im begging you
theworldiscrazy chapter 14 . 2/7/2018
slytrine or grifendor mabye reavenclaw plz update soon
Argonaut986 chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
An interesting girl.
Argonaut986 chapter 13 . 1/16/2018
Remy has a ways to go.
Argonaut986 chapter 12 . 1/16/2018
Remy has a friend who, if he were a wizard, would, most likely, be sorted into Gryffindor!
Argonaut986 chapter 11 . 1/16/2018
In this story, moldyshorts only has five horcuxes?
Argonaut986 chapter 10 . 1/16/2018
Something tells me that Remy will pull it off.