Reviews for Zany as a Flavor
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I still can't help but think Lorcan and Lysander. Lol.

I think the flaw works very well and I like how you kept the whimsical features in this story. Nice job! :B
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
One of the cutest pairings EVER *goes off to read your other Rena*

'Luna only ever wore her dreamy smile, a different kind of witch. She would only ever keep surprising them.'

Very perfect for Luna I love all the elements of surprise and how she got her happy ending, after all :)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

So cutee! I love the way you tied in both her "flaw" and the quote in with this fic!

"She wore a roaring lion hat-mask-thingy. Yep. It roared all right."

Made me LOL :D

Amazing job well done ;D
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
THIS IS FRIGGIN' AMAZING!(haha, I almost wrote 'froggin' by accident!)

I loved how you took different events that happened in the book to show how unpredictable she is! MMMM, I love Remus/Luna! They are perfect together! I did not see that pairing coming, though, when I first started reading this! AMAZING!

Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hopefully more drabbles will be coming up soon. As per usual no grammar or spelling mistakes. Adorably sweet. I don't normally read Rena but this was just too sweet (in a good way). I love the quote at the beginning. How similar it is, makes me think of hate/love relationships (like Lily and James if you know what I mean). My only problem with this is that Lupin divorced Tonks (I found them such a sweet couple when they got together), he also seems too gentlemanly to do such a thing, I'll just presume that Tonks pushed him into it and that Luna divorced her husband. She doesn't seem like the sort who'd do that. Butit was sort of necessary for a Rena fic. Anyway, I look forward for the next chapter. Hopefully there'll be more fluff and details on how they got together because this one seemed a little vague.
Full of Ennui chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Since this is for a challenge, I thought I'd mention to you that you've got the years wrong- Luna wore the roaring lion hat in 5th year, when Harry was not Quidditch Captain, and she did the commentary in 6th year, when he was.

Aside from that, I like this story. She IS very zany. xD And you've written so many fics. o.o How do you keep up with them all? xD