Reviews for Greed
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i know it's too late cos season 6 has started and everything but still WOW you really capture the whole angst of that episode!

thank you!

Ani
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful piece! You write REALLY well!
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*sniff*

I think ya'all are trying to kill me. Very well done, girl. Sad but in a bittersweet way.

Good job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Interesting tag, definitely one I've not seen yet.

I am very interested to see what will become of both brothers. I am fairly certain now that Sam is Sam - but I think there's still something 'hidden' there. We'll have to see. And I'm curious, too, what they are going to do with Adam.

Hmmm...

Great song choice, fit nicely. And congrats on your job move - I'm an RN and it kicks my ass every day. Good Luck!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
AHHH! KRIS HUN!

this was friggin beautiful! :)

I LOVE IT!

wow...

nice take on the song too! :)

love how you did the inside thoughts!

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Sad, very sad, made me cry and yet again very beautiful, like poetry. You sure have a way to bring the emotions out. Thanks for that. Hope your job will continue to be what you want it to be. And I hope you will find time to continue to write. I need you to make me think, cry and laugh. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this here *No. If he was God, I'd have my Sammy., *wipes tear from eye* ...

Hey Kris, loved the last line there *addes story to favs*
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I can't get enough tags for that episode... I need more. Thanks for posting.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hey Lil Bit,

Well you know my feelings about this one, but I thought I'd tell you again anyway. Great one shot, tag, songfic Sis. The words you wrote fit the song words amazingly.

Oh and by the way, yep I have lots of finale questions too, maybe we'll discuss them on our hike! 25 days!

Catch you soon,