Reviews for Spindle: A Tale
Phoenix13 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Strewth, Spindle really did lose it, didn't she? It was different to read of her losing it because she was truly afraid and upset, rather than she just had a tantrum. Awful for Spindle, but interesting for her readers.

Now we have to wait to see what Optimus does.
ironaft30 chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
More chapters,please!I wanna know what will happen to spindle!Please,please,please,with sugar on top?I like this story,yes i do!*wags tail like crazy dog*
ironaft30 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

We need new chapters!I like this,yes I do!
Botosphere chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Oooh! :) The plot thickens! :D Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
LOL Wow! She's a loose cannon! :) She makes even Ironhide look docile by comparison. Can't wait to see what her mission is. :) Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Again, Spindle's take-charge attitude is absolutely delightful! :) Also loved the perspective of a grunt (Thomas Billings) on what it's like to be part of NEST. Keep up the great work! :)
Phoenix13 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Short update! I did enjoy Ratchet getting rankled over Spindle's interuption to his recharge, and the image of Prime's feet being vomited on! :-)
Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Spindle's a tough one! Go girl! Get up Prime's noseplates! He always looks more handsome when he's spitting chips, and the mechs need to be told all about themselves once in a while, it keeps them healthy. :-D
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Love your take on where sparklings come from!

"A sparkling is the combined CNA of a mech and a femme brought into existence by the All-Spark."

Sweet. Simple but logical. C'mon Ironhide, get that femme horizontal already, even if the Allspark is snuffed... ;-D

The Ratchet snark was top notch too -

"Actually, it was a most private ceremony. Not ever the temple acolytes were allowed to view the interaction of All-Spark and creators." Ratchet mentioned gravely.

"You mean no one ever snuck a peek?"

"Not if they wanted to remain on-line. It is as private as when you humans yourselves mate, or do you have an audience?"

LOLZ! Go Ratch, keep'em inline with the straight-face expression and words dripping with muffled sarcasm.
Botosphere chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
LOL Cybertronian catfight - I love it! :D Also adored the idea of a booby-trapped spark chamber. It's brilliant and makes me wonder why more 'bots don't do it. :D Keep up the great work! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Woot! You posted! :D How did I miss that? *slips away to add author to favorites* I loved Spindle taunting Alice here and how Spindle seems to be less of a neutral who refuses to take sides and more of a femme who's on the opposite of everyone else's. :) I've never been impressed much with neutrals, but this femme has caught my attention. Eowyn77
26 | « Prev Page 1 2