Reviews for Spindle: A Tale
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
oh my god i dont know what to feel..but i am stating to feel a bit amused...
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
Haha, funny!

Can't WAIT for the next chapter!

ironaft30 chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Anger can only be assuaged by self realization and knowing that,no matter how many strugles you've been through and how many hurdles you've surpassed,you'll always have a home to return to in the waiting arms of friends who've become has somehow found that in her metaphorical job writing this,Anodythe.8D
Forever Dreaming Grace chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
Girl's crazy. Simple as that. :D

ironaft30 chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
More chapters,please!This story's awsome!I can't wait until you post the next one!XD
Phoenix13 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Strewth, Spindle really did lose it, didn't she? It was different to read of her losing it because she was truly afraid and upset, rather than she just had a tantrum. Awful for Spindle, but interesting for her readers.

Now we have to wait to see what Optimus does.
ironaft30 chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
More chapters,please!I wanna know what will happen to spindle!Please,please,please,with sugar on top?I like this story,yes i do!*wags tail like crazy dog*
ironaft30 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010

We need new chapters!I like this,yes I do!
Botosphere chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Oooh! :) The plot thickens! :D ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
LOL Wow! She's a loose cannon! :) She makes even Ironhide look docile by comparison. Can't wait to see what her mission is. :) ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Again, Spindle's take-charge attitude is absolutely delightful! :) Also loved the perspective of a grunt (Thomas Billings) on what it's like to be part of NEST. Keep up the great work! :)
Phoenix13 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Short update! I did enjoy Ratchet getting rankled over Spindle's interuption to his recharge, and the image of Prime's feet being vomited on! :-)
Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Spindle's a tough one! Go girl! Get up Prime's noseplates! He always looks more handsome when he's spitting chips, and the mechs need to be told all about themselves once in a while, it keeps them healthy. :-D
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Love your take on where sparklings come from!

"A sparkling is the combined CNA of a mech and a femme brought into existence by the All-Spark."

Sweet. Simple but logical. C'mon Ironhide, get that femme horizontal already, even if the Allspark is snuffed... ;-D

The Ratchet snark was top notch too -

"Actually, it was a most private ceremony. Not ever the temple acolytes were allowed to view the interaction of All-Spark and creators." Ratchet mentioned gravely.

"You mean no one ever snuck a peek?"

"Not if they wanted to remain on-line. It is as private as when you humans yourselves mate, or do you have an audience?"

LOLZ! Go Ratch, keep'em inline with the straight-face expression and words dripping with muffled sarcasm.
Botosphere chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
LOL Cybertronian catfight - I love it! :D Also adored the idea of a booby-trapped spark chamber. It's brilliant and makes me wonder why more 'bots don't do it. :D Keep up the great work! ~ Eowyn77
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »