Reviews for A Ranger's Perspective
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
How about bashing Arwen now? That'd be nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Catmint chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
"Welcome to the ranks of the Arwen-bashed."
- *loved* this line.
Hee hee!
Brunette at Door chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
poor Aragorn . . . Well, at least I know the plotbunnies are being fed with this worthness review. Well, BYE!
jenna chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
i think this is a really funny creative story and cant wait to see how arwen reacts to aragorn breaking up with her. so keep up the good work and have a great summer!
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
hahahahaa oops deffinatly!

**~ Dy *~*
Paige Darke chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
She hit HIM? What the hell? Why?

Is this girl on CRACK? HOW is that not her fault? Huh?

Maybe I'm too involved...

Andune Elen chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
U're Arwen Series was SO cool! PLZZ Write more! U write very very well! I'm very intrigued and wish for somemore!1
Winter chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
i loved the story it was wonderful
Curumarth chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
LOL! enough said.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
*giggle* 'Welcome to the ranks of the Arwen-bashed.'

I love that line!
Oboebyrd chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
I despise people who threaten not to post if they don't get their quota of reviews.

But I will say, this story made me laugh, so post the next part, as it appears we have all filled your 10 rule.

Alyia chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
I love it! Can't wait for more! *pulls out a bag of carrots and tosses it to the plotbunnies. Has observed that plotbunnies must be well fed or all brain activity crashes and nothing happens*

~The slightly insane Alyia~

"Slightly! You have a shrine to Legolas in your room!"

"Shut-up little voices!"

*blush* sorry,won't happen again.
daydreamer chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I always did think Arwen was obsessed with Aragorn in the movie... *laughs* Please continue with this story. I really wanna see what'll happen next... It's great so far. _
Aymara chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
*feeds plotbunnies* I want you to continue. And if Arwen chucks something else at my Legolas you might have to add a girl running at arwen with a sword held high over her head! Poor Legolas... hm... wait! I must go visit Legolas in the infirmary... he may need me to kiss him and make him feel better! *throws food to plotbunnies and hurries off to the infirmary*