Reviews for Sickness and Obsession
Whyhow chapter 1 . 1/31
Very funny series of stories so far.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aww...that was really cute. Great job )
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
*wants to murder Arwen*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
?whoa!
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Love it!
Deana chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
"Don't tell de dwarb." LOLOLOLOL! That was SO funny! Great job! :)
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
hahahahahaa ah shes really in for it now!

**~ Dy *~*
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh...do we know what he's plotting? Are we gonna get to see it? Please let Legolas have his vengeance. 'Twould be boo-tiful!

Paige
Willowwater cannot be bothered to login chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
It's so unfair-you get 45 reviews for one story and on my LoTR fic I'm lucky if I get even grudingly,this is a brilliant story.

Love Willowwater
ShireMaidens chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
*holds a yummy looking elf lord in front of her* ill give you him if you give me Legolas, so i can tend to his *illness* ah i love elves
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Nasty wench! : )
Shunk-Manitu Tanka chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
As I have a sore throat, earache, stuffed nose right now I can sympathize. Damn my sister the virus carrier. She is the giver that keeps on giving. At least I am not the victim of a plot or at least I hope not.
Bekki chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your Vicious!Arwen cycle. I hope there are going to be more.
Ranger ari chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
*shivers* oh dear, Leggy got a evil plan, hehehehehehe...

Crazy Elf: let's go hunt down the sequel!*did I feed a plotbunny? (really cheesy grin)*

Ra: *slaps CE* enough w/the plotbunnies already! I wanna hunt the sequel!*hehe, sequel...*
Silawenyai chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
That's hysterical! Poor Leggy... does he need someone to comfort him? *evil laughter is heard* Muhuhahahaaaa...

Anyways, food for the bunnies! *throws carrots* Reviews will give you a tummy-ache!