Reviews for Narrow Stairs
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 3/30
This was a great story. I liked it.
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I realized, while I was halfway through this story, that I had been listening to Narrow Stairs while reading this. I think that the weirdest thing was that in some ways, it fit perfectly and was what I had need to hear.
Wonderful story. I really do like how you portrayed Finn. Not perfect but always earnestly trying.
Good work!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
What a sweet story.
Ammodytus chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Such a great story, too bad it had to come to an end /
Ammodytus chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
*drools over the shower scene*
emiliexox chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
HEY!

i loved that, it was great

thanks

xox

emiliexox
Kurtsie chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
D'aaaaw! I've read this once before, a couple of months ago, but I came across it and remembered how good it was, and I couldn't bring myself to resist reading it a second time. And i have to say, I will probably read this one many more times to come.

It's so wonderful; the way their relationship isn't rushed but isn't gradual either; it's somewhere in between, and it's perfect. All of Finn's insecurities about being in love with a male after thinking he was straight his whole life are totally justified and the shower scene was one of the sweetest and hottest things I have ever read in my entire life. Bravo you are a fantastic author, don't ever stop writing and keep up the great work!

PS: I would LOVE to see you add a sequel to this story if possible; think about it. ;)

KINN FOR THE WIN! KURT HUMMEL IS THE BEST THING ON GLEE!
Finurtchel chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Wow that was awesome! I feel shamed that I didn't read this until now! This was truly an amazing story, so touching and exactly the kind of Finn/Kurt story I was looking for. Thanks )
Tracy chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
That was litterally the HOTEST Kurt/Finn sex scene I have ever read. And do you know why? Because it wasn't trashy, it was beautiful and romantic yet sexy at the same time.

KUDOS! Well done!
Mime in the Water chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
This was amazing, I truly enjoyed it so much!
solvingthought chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I still absolutely 100% love love LOVE this story.

It's just, indescribable.
ApplePie777 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
I just can't get over how good this fic is!

All the little details make you feel like you're there, and you're an excellent author.

Also, the shower scene was smokin HOT. :D

I really really like the way you characterized these boys, and quite honestly? If Finn/Kurt was somehow done on the show (it won't, but IF), I'd like your version the best. ;D

I really wish you'd make more Kurt stories (preferably NOT Puck/Kurt :D)!

*heart*

And gigantic thanks for the awesome fic,

~Missa
lemonlimediddies chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
awhhh what a wonderful ending to a wonderful story!:)
GleeFan5 chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
I really LOVED this story. And, MASSIVE props to for making it happen mid and after "Theatricality", but, the only thing that seemed off was...(Not that I'm saying I didn't enjoy it), but, how, Finn touching Kurt in the shower/laying on Kurt didn't really hurt him at all. And, let's face it, Finn is a big guy... I just thought that it would have to be more precarious then that...

My mom has broken her rib before, and, sometimes, she could hardly even move an inch without feeling pain, but...Just something to think about...I just thought it might've seemed a little off.

But, thank you for writing!

Again, I really enjoyed this fic, and hope you write more FinnKurt in the future. :D
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 14 . 6/27/2010