Reviews for Mistaken Identity
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Ha
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
"EK! SHAMPOO KISS CHICKEN LIPS!"
LOL.
I have seen this done before, but not as well.
Nice work.
Dillon chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Heh, this is good, man! I've thought of doing something similar (Voldemort or Magneto) but this is so much better. Gods I sound gay right there.

Anyway, good writing. And a cool idea. I especially liked 'fowl sorcerer'

Dil
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I don't get it. You may laugh at me and call me naive (*cough*) but I don't get it. It had its funny parts, but I'm sure I would have been laughing more if I got the final joke. I'll comment on it anyway, since that's what I like people to do when they review my stuff.

Poor Ryoga! *glomps and huggles him* You can stay with me, I don't eat pig. Besides, I'm so used to Sacchi getting lost you'll be no trouble. *huggles him more*

I would be wooed by fireworks and dancing penguins. That would be cool. I would also be happy with a simple anniversary card or small gift. But fireworks are cool too. Are the penguins the same from Mary Poppins?

I want chicken okonomiyaki. Turkey and cheese is quite good, I made it last weekend.

*snickers* You should make a Sailor Moon one just to annoy CB. That's why I'm doing my SM/RK crossover. He's fun to annoy.

I don't think you suck. I would enjoy some money though. You still owe me a manicure from the beginning of April by the way. You can send the money to MY paypal account. Talk to you later!
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Aww man that was great! Write one for Sailormoon or Inuyasha. Maybe even Card Captor Sakura. Oh yeah that would be great. The great Hiirigazawa Eriol a chicken in disguise! SO FUNNY! **Rolls on ground in laughing fit!**
Kahnawake Exile chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Wow, that took me back to the days of spending saturday mornings watching cartoons instead of sleeping. How I miss those days... Anyways the story was great! I picked up on it when Akane called him a chicken (b/c I'm so well versed in cartoons ). Very original. I'd love to see you do another one like this. Bai bai!
Seidou Kumi chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Hehehe opps, I guess I did not read that part. Sorry. _~*
Seidou Kumi chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Hahahahha, oh my gosh that was clever, very original too. Sigh, I watched that cartoon; it appears on "The Animaniacs" from time to time-ne. You forgot to include the song hehehe. I think it goes like this:

"You wear a disguise to look like human guys but you are not a man, you are not a man, you're a Chicken Boo"

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. -
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
I totally Adored this.. and I think Boo getting the Ataru Shock Treatment would be great!
ManaChan chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Hehehehe. Man, I loved the Chicken Boo stories. Too bad I can't ever find Animaniacs on TV or Cable no more. Now that was a great cartoon.
lija chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Hehehehehe...that was just great... Busted out laughing and rolling on the floor by the time it ended. This story just lightened up my day. Hehehehe... BTW, I can also picture Usagi and Rei doing what you mentioned and it would be such a shame to not continue the story.
Kawaii-e chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
*rofl* Funny! Funnyè GRÖL! This is... muhhhahuahuahahahhahaa! MORE!
Akira chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
In the immortal words of Slappy Squirrel. "Now THAT'S comedy."
Angelstars chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haa LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOR? You have got to be kidding, that was bloody funny! Good one
personaldreamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
...What the hell...That was one of the gayist stories Ive ever read in the past 2 years. What in L-Sama's name inspired you to write this crap.