Reviews for Summer's Day In June
kamilafauzia chapter 1 . 8/25
Ah there's should be continuation of this fic. It's just dam*d cute. I like how you portrayed mikan and Natsume.
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 1 . 1/24
He he, that was a lovely story!
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD IM SORRY FOR SPAMING YOU WITH LAUGHING FACES BUT XD XD XD XD HYUUGA JUST GOT HIS BUTT KICKED! XD XD XD XD XD LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! THIS REALLY MADE MY TERRIBLE WEEK!
AnimangaManiac20000 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I like this a lot
I find it funny that Natsume lost
The 'GREAT' Natsume Hyuuga never loses.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
if you know what I mean
Park Minhe chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Yea! Mikan just kicked some butt!
Kaede Minami chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HAHA! That was so cool!
lovelyflames98 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
still laughing about the end loved the story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
well,it's good if it be a love ktb
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Nuahaha. I can see this as the start of a beautiful relationship.
let me love you chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
i'd have to say the highlight of this whole story was

that

U. unmarkable.

yeah im prolly really weird, yup. but seriously, i thought it was only MY school that had that sort of grading system. the F- for us is U, and the A is E. very peculiar system if i do say so myself. anywaaaays, spot on performance as usual.

/lol im a freak
Lady Sosostris chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
An excitable fun read, which by my standards pleases me immensely. Of course, the plot is albeit silly yet that's what makes it so easy and riveting to read. One needs to read stories such as these; I learnt that when I read Anna Karenina that without fun stories along the way it was really hard to get through.

Fun, light read - really does illustrates a Summer's Day In June. I gather from all the references you are British, and as a fellow Briton, I salute you. Although microwave curry from Tesco is horribly smelly - Waitrose is much better in my humble opinion. I will be reading more stories written by you shortly; a friend recommended your story, "My Happy Ending" to me and I was a bit put-off by the sheer numbers of chapters. I think I will tackle that one after I read more of your short stories. My friend's very reliable though and she said despite the slow start your story is worth-reading. I will review again very soon.
kingneko chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm drowning in awesomeness. Keep writing! :D
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hahahahaha... Natsume just got his arse kicked! Yeah! Go Mikan! XD

Too bad about that... XD

And Mikan's math was unmarkable? hahahaha.. XD

She sucks at it big time! -rolls on the floor laughing-

-Mei Vir-
hpgrl95 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awesome.
Silent Parader chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
woah, Lol. i thought it'd be a multi-chaptered thing. haha. it was just a simple one-shot. cool though. 3

wish mikan and natsume really had or built a relationship here.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »