Reviews for Last Sacrifice
my 2 guys chapter 31 . 7/7/2011
that was good keep it up
pheonix2311 chapter 31 . 11/7/2010
aahhh! that story was pretty much one of the best! i absolutely adoredd it. and i give u props as a member of the opposite team for putting ur views aside for rose...nt many do that. so in a nutshell...i loved it! :))
QueenReginaSwan chapter 31 . 11/6/2010
More more more love it love it so much xoxo kiss kiss hug hugg ilyx mrs lautner
rangarose chapter 31 . 11/5/2010
this whole story has been great. you did a fantastic job! i think you should write some more stories :)
fahrenheitlove chapter 31 . 11/3/2010
this is a super abrupt ending. it wld have been better to just leave it at chpt 30. but...gd story. :)
chimney chapter 31 . 10/18/2010
What more can I say. All the positive comments have already been made. Now just add them all together and voila - you get my review. The story was AWESOME!
slippin away chapter 31 . 10/16/2010
ommgg i love this story it was so interestin ! :)
carolyncas chapter 31 . 9/30/2010
I LOVED YOUR STORY! It felt like i was actually reading the book itself. You wrote about the characters just right and it almost sounded like richelle mead herself. Thank you for the great story! Hope you've written others!
RosePhoenix chapter 31 . 9/8/2010
Okay, AAAmazing! Great job girl! well done. i have read many stories and yours rank in the top 3! By the way, your ending sucks! Come on! No wedding, no breath-taking proposal from Dimitri? Gz, you know how to disapoint me! But wonderful job! you really thought this story through. I didn't like that Dimitri got staked and Lissa couldnt heal him. I thought that was a bit off. But i give you a perfect 10!
ELFINA01 chapter 31 . 9/1/2010
I loved your story it stayed true to the books with one hell of a story line 4 star rating.
X-XWilted-RosesX-X chapter 31 . 8/26/2010
Best story ever! Thank you for writing it, I am eternally greatfull, I almost cried at the end :)

Holley
XxBlazestormxX chapter 31 . 8/24/2010
I absolutely love this story and i desperately wish this is how the actuall story ends. I'm on team Dimitri although I personally wouldn't mind who Rose ended up with although i do certantly prefer Dimitri. Like i said. EXCELLENT STORY!
Honest chapter 31 . 8/20/2010
Meh, the ending was a bit too...perfect, for me, but I loved the rest of it.
M chapter 31 . 8/20/2010
Hi. You see I found this story when it was only 3 chptrs long and fell in love with how you percieved th future of all the characters lives. It was invigorating and almost convincing enough to be the real LAST SACRIFICE that we're all hanging out for. Thankyou for writing it as dedicatedly as you were. Though I must say that I was worried when you didn't update for two months after chptr 29. Also I was quite disapointed in the last two chaptrs and how you ended such a wonderful story. I know it must have been hard and I fully congrate you. Hope you keep checking this stories reveiws to see what people think.

Thanx : )

Keep writing
holly chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
very good typical ending but good all the same well done you!