Reviews for The Redemption We Seek
Nick chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Have you given up on this?
Soupdblu chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Actually you also changed his age quite a bit.. In the story he claims to be 52 but in real life he's 46 which means at the time of this writing he would have been. 42.
charlotteloves24 chapter 38 . 4/4/2012
Hey this story is great i am a big shipper of jack and Renee, i love this story it is my favorite if you could could you write some more because this is bloody epic ;DDDD
Shskfbfmsl chapter 38 . 3/17/2012
Woo!best jack/ renee fanfic ive read! Keep up the great work:) if ya writing more.. Cant wait to read it:) !
Lara Cox chapter 38 . 9/3/2011
Hey, Wolfbones... I've been waiting for an update of your great story. It's a pity you stopped. I just wanted you to know that I, for one, miss the story very much.

love

Lara
Anna chapter 38 . 7/8/2011
Hello!

Are you still planning on updating? Please do!

Thanks
primadonna001 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Amazing! Just finished everything you've updated and please please put up the final chapters - thank you!
Jane's Mockingjay chapter 38 . 1/19/2011
Well, I'd yell at you to update but I figure you've already gotten a lot of that. I hope NaNo went well (I know firsthand how crazy that can get) but pretty pretty please, I need more J/R! I love what you did with this story, how we got to see them on a much more personal level than on the show. I especially love Janis, she sounds exactly like herself!
Freeenchie chapter 38 . 11/24/2010
Hi !

Well, where I live, ep 17 only got on TV last thursday. After that, I was so pissed off with Renee dying that I couldn't sleep and I started looking for J/R fictions on the Net. Yours is the first one I found and after reading the first chapter I was like " OMG, this thing is awesome ! ". I actually couldn't put it down till I fell asleep at 4 am ... I was kind of a zombie at school the following day, but it was totally worth it xD. I really love the way you write and as far as I'm concerned, you have totally captured the characters' personalities. This fic is just AWESOME.

Hope you'll write a new chapter soon. Enjoy your break and good luck with your essays and stuff.

(Aw, and sorry about my bad English, I'm French xD )
nobody chapter 38 . 11/14/2010
Well, hello, again. :) I actually clicked on this link wondering whether I would find an actual 38th chapter OR some sort of writer's note, so you didn't take me that far by surprise. ;) I'm just glad you posted SOMETHING, because I was beginning to wonder (just a tad; you know, one of those nagging little feelings) whether your life was just super busy or something was wrong.

SO! Hooray for life being busy! ;)

Research, huh? That sounds...a bit challenging. And NaNo! What an endeavor. And SCHOOL, which is no laughing matter. Sounds like you've got a pretty full plate! So don't worry at all about Redemption taking its time. That's life. :)

But thanks for the update, in any case. :) Good luck with E*V*E*R*Y*T*H*I*N*G, and enjoy your down time from school! :)
ilive4jeanz chapter 38 . 11/10/2010
Well hello hello!

I don't know about the other people here, but I know that college is really important (I'm attending college next year :D) and my sister is in college, and I know how very important essays and projects and tests are :) You won't get any tomatoes thrown from me, that's for sure :) I have a lot of essays to work on as well, so I'll keep this short :) I appreciate you keeping us in the loop tho :P Haha, I find that I also suffer from 'tempus volaticus' :D Especially when I read fics. Damn, they should invent a special clock for us 'special people' lol just so we have, oh I don't know, a couple extra hours to read fics here.. That would work, right? lol Okay, I've gotta go now, I'm aiming to take a nap before my brothers come back from school, I've been sick with a massive cold/throat ache crap since Saturday.. I went to the doctor's today and they said to just keep taking tylenol and orange juice and whatnot... They didn't tell me what I could do with my mental state tho... Hmm, I'll just stick to talking to myself for now :D lol anyways, I'll leave you to your work :) (some encouragement huh?) I think you deserve that week break, right? lol thanks for keeping us in the loop :) We'll see you in the next chapter :)
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 38 . 11/10/2010
Awww:\ longg authors note:PP well att least we know you're alive now! Yayy! okay so likee I hope college is goingg well for youu! And yay for thanksgiving breakk! Woott!
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 37 . 11/6/2010
blahh! you needd to update again! it's been over a month and your making me sad!

welll,, here we go for the review that i thought i had already postedd [[whoopss.]]

[I close my eyes. You win again, Mr. Bond. You always do. The rest of us in the protective fields are grateful to live another day.]

first of all, i loved this closing line, idk why, but i did!

nexttt...

[Jack actually whistles when I walk out of the bedroom. "Renee, you're lucky your boss is a woman," he says.

"Oh, I am?" I say as he steps up and runs his hands down the suit's blazer.

"Mmm-hmm," he says. "If it was a man, I'd have to shoot him."

I chuckle. "Oh, stop. If I shot every woman that looked twice at you…" Audrey would be dead. The thought makes me grim in seconds, but I quickly smile.]

i thought this part was really cute and i laughed at the inside-the-head commentary on Audrey;pp i'm not her biggest fan:p

anywayss,, fantastic job on this chapterr [[like every other one you write]] and please please PLEASE. for the sake of me and others, please update! and more oftenn:D
nobody chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
I MISS THIS STORY.

ilive4jeanz chapter 37 . 10/4/2010
Aww :) Cute fluff :D I like Jack's "You're not going to need it" line, that was cute :3 But yeah, I liked how Jack was just brutally honest about Kim to Renee, that was interesting :) And Janis. Ha. She always makes me laugh :D And the movie cute-ness :) Awh. lol Thanks for the update, I can't wait to read more :)