Reviews for In Dreams
This was beautiful.

You write a good story.
Lidil chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Oh, man.

I like where this is going.
Lady Lola chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I loved this story, it was so touching!

I loved what Gibbs and Tony, both in the past and in the present, shared, their complicity, their shared feelings :)

Lovely!
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey... reviewing the whole story (gotta love autopager O.o)

I love it. I'm never sure about historical pieces because they can be so spotty. But this worked. I liked the otherworldly feel of the story and I liked that there was lots of hottness. :D

You kept the characterizations spot on. Yay! Good fic.
esprit en deuil chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
I absolutely adore this fic. The ending made me cry a bit, but it was wonderful :)
KatelynGibbs chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Best written juxtapositions ever, and the whole story rocked. I'm floored, and that is not easy! Loved it, can't wait to check out more of your stuff!
smiles2go chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Wow this is a really good story. Very intense and emotional and just plain GREAT
Angelpoppet chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Wow, that was unusual and very enjoyable. I absolutely love the idea of them both as Romans, very hot ;)
Homo Explosion chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
*jumps up and down* OMG! This is so cool!
Din7 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
love it,
WyrdSmith chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
What an incredible story! So very well-written and you handled the transitions and juxtapositions masterfully. Really, really good. I would live to read more of this storyline, and have added this story and you as Favorites. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
SLE 74 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
WOW! I just came across this story (someone recommended on fic finders) and I have to say Ithoroughly enjoyed it! the link of both past and present was amazingly well written. You handled the combining of the two timelines very well, without creating confusion as can sometimes happen!

Well Done!

S
Aster Mason chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Awesome!

Freakin' adorable!

Great job!
L Moonshade chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Very nicely done. A great love story!
Ailith111 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
Simply amazing. Well written and oh, so moving. Love it.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »