Reviews for In Dreams
Ailith111 chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
Simply amazing. Well written and oh, so moving. Love it.
ban-chan100 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
yaaaay i loved this story sooo much i couldnt finish it in one day and kept thinking about it at school.

please write more!
SithelfJen chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Great story!
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Awwww...I love it! It's so cute and sweet and adorable. The going back in time with the general and his Anthony and then the present Gibbs and Tony, so sweet. Anyway, I'm rambling. It was great.
Dreamwriter613 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Loved this!
The Greek me chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Just perfect!
88silverkeys chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
This was a lovely story, not a plot I've seen before. You made it supernatural without being ridiculous and involving fangs and vampie!Tony-for that I thank you! Very well written, both plot and sex. Hope you loved writing it!
ScottIsInBolivia chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Not going to lie: you made me cry with your writing.

:]

This story is beautifully written, like, seriously. And the idea? The prompt for it, or, really, just the entire basis on how this story took place was truly amazing. I am MORE than sure I've never seen a fic about Gibbs and Tony incarnations and what that entails.

I love this story. I'm sad to see it finished, but I'm glad to have an ending, y'know?

Candy, love, and lawli-pops,

ScottIsInBolivia.

P.S.

I just accidentally sent this review to the wrong story 80, so, if you happen to see it around, my bad lol. I definitely meant In Dreams.
jjd022980 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
what a good ending! Nice job!
Kesterpan chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Enjoyed this very much, sad to see it end! The General was too funny with Tony... first the head slap and then saying he didn't need two Tonys... great stuff! Very sweet ending. I have visions of a follow up where all four of them get together for poker night.
finlaure chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Love against all time and love against the odds,,, sniffle, Love it
Gibbs4Eva chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I love this story so much!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Oh yay!

Loved that chapter... so good...

keep going please!

- Erynn :-]
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
is it over? that kinda sounded like it COULD be but i REALLY hope it isnt. it really should have at least one more chapter if not more D
xenascully chapter 8 . 8/21/2010