Reviews for In Dreams
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
please update
WmGeorge chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
This is a superb story. Your characterizations and descriptions are wonderful, the suspense keeps building ... and, joy of joys, you update on a regular basis.

I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this, and will anxiously await the next installment. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU HURT TONY!
Night Angel Gunny chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I want more this story is going good.
Kesterpan chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! Lots of nice little moments... Tony going after Gibbs at the beginning was one. I love it when he gets assertive! Really enjoyed McGee's timing with the phone calls, although I'm sure the boys didn't. I can't believe you ended it there... ok, yeah, I can, but I really really really hope you update soon!
xenascully chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
oh man! i hope you update this soon!
loveshj chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Okay great chapter but not nice. No not nice at all. Please don't leave us hanging to long. Oh and don't kill Tony! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter!

loveshj
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
awwwwwwwwwww depressing ending!
carismum chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Just got caught up with the last couple of chapters! Still loving the story...and the action! Lets hope Gibbs soon realizes he does want Tony after all!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
SHOCKER!

Oh my Gods that was a great chapter.

Keep up the great work...
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
That was not how that was supposed to end. That chapter was supposed to end happy and sexy. Damn it fix it now. Totally awesome story idea.
jjd022980 chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more..curious to know who Tony was thinking of? Keep it up!
88silverkeys chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Gah! I give up! Gibbs is truly too moody for words! But the scenes continue to be very hot. It happens to be a wee little kink of mine: the confusion, the sex, not sure why or how things are happening but continually ending up together.

I adore this, unique plot line that I look forward to seeing progress! Thank you!
Kesterpan chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Oh wow. Love that Gibbs made those suggestions number 5 and 6. Feel bad for both of them not being able to control those dreams/memories/whatever they are. I hope Gibbs isn't going to shut Tony out... they need to be there for each other!
xenascully chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
! firstly, so glad to see an update finally! second-wow-awesome new twist on things:) cant wait for more.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »