Reviews for In Dreams
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 7 . 8/18/2010

Not our Tony... not now...

Good chapter though. :-]
jjd022980 chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
no no no not another cliffhanger! Evil Evil Evil! Good chapter! Can't wait to read more!
finlaure chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
AAAACCCCCKKKK! NO! It was Gibbs in the dream! NO!
zoisyte chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
oh no is tony ok!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
please update
WmGeorge chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
This is a superb story. Your characterizations and descriptions are wonderful, the suspense keeps building ... and, joy of joys, you update on a regular basis.

I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this, and will anxiously await the next installment. :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Night Angel Gunny chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I want more this story is going good.
Kesterpan chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! Lots of nice little moments... Tony going after Gibbs at the beginning was one. I love it when he gets assertive! Really enjoyed McGee's timing with the phone calls, although I'm sure the boys didn't. I can't believe you ended it there... ok, yeah, I can, but I really really really hope you update soon!
xenascully chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
oh man! i hope you update this soon!
loveshj chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Okay great chapter but not nice. No not nice at all. Please don't leave us hanging to long. Oh and don't kill Tony! Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter!

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
awwwwwwwwwww depressing ending!
carismum chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Just got caught up with the last couple of chapters! Still loving the story...and the action! Lets hope Gibbs soon realizes he does want Tony after all!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 6 . 8/16/2010

Oh my Gods that was a great chapter.

Keep up the great work...
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
That was not how that was supposed to end. That chapter was supposed to end happy and sexy. Damn it fix it now. Totally awesome story idea.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »