Reviews for In Dreams
rosebud26 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Very intriguing story...I like! Look forward to reading more.
CindyB chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Wow, that was interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
love it! poor tony and his freaking-outness, its understandable though
Kesterpan chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Fun! Looking forward to them discussing this... wonder if Gibbs has any idea what he's saying? Would be funny to see Tony trying to explain and Gibbs thinking he's completely nuts.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Very interesting story, so these dreams that Tony has been having are rembering a past life? Cool looking foward to where you are taking this and Gibbs explaining the centurion remarks. Please update soon.
SpecialAgentJethro chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
aww. that was awesome.. i want to read more!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
love it! so is the dream like happening to both of them or like reincarnation, like he missed it the first time so its a second chance
carismum chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Intriguing start. Can't wait to see how it progresses - oh and more hot action, pleeeaase!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I usually hate AU stories, but this one looks pretty good! I'll be keeping an eye out for an update. :D
Citation-2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very nice start, intriguing. I'm really curious to see were this will go. More soon? Please? :)
xenascully chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
oo interesting! update soon plz :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hey GibbsGirlAbby,

Love the story. The General & the centurion and a Gibbs and Tony pairing-brilliant. Is it me or is this a case of lovers through time finding each other again and again until they finally have each other? Either way, GREAT STORY!

thanks,lightnshadows
LoT56 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice cliff hanger, update soon
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Whoa so is Gibbs having the same dream as Tony? nice start to this story - looking forward to reading more.
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, I love it! The idea that they've been together in past lives... fantastic! Or at least that's how I'm interpreting it. :) So looking forward to how Tony deals with that little revelation at the end... great job!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7