Reviews for These Are The Moments
YaleAceBella12 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
Please write more...
katherine chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Well, she is definatelly spoiled a lot! River was not nice to her with all-is-your-fault but was right about being bratty and spoiled. He behave himself much better. Nessie is too careless for a parent.
Jenmoon1 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
please update
Cullen Twihard chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Please don't give up on this story, i love it soooooo much your the reason i got fan fiction
Maddelynn Sky chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
This is really good, I read wide open space. Please update soon. :)
kathrynlovejoy chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
so good!
ModernWaterTribeGirl chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Please keep writing. Don't stop this story. I really like it.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
I just reread thwart story and you still have not updated not meaning to be rude but please update sooon
DubsDoll chapter 22 . 8/23/2011
I want to know if you plan on finishing your story?
TCAK.13 chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
hey storys amazing really liked that river got his sight back due to becoming a wolf! been following the story for awhile now so glad you updated it! please please please please carry on and finish it off? hope i can read more of this

TCAK.13 x
La chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I just want to let you know that you have the genetics messed up.

It is confusing and I don't want to intrude on your story but it is possible for 2 parents with all dominant traits to have a child with resesive triats as long as a grandparent has the resesive trait.

I know it doesn't make sense but I just wanted to point it out.

I love your stories! They are amazing! Keep on writing I just wanted to point out a small detail.
JoeJonasBiggestFan chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
THREE WORDS: UPDATE LIKE NOW!:D Please update asap!

Btw, I have a fanfiction account its just the same name thats up there :p
jr725 chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
haha...jesse is under control by emma.

good to know that river is reaching out to emma.

thanks for the update.
jr725 chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
yay! thanks so much for the for 2 updates. im hooked on this story and im so glad that you updated...looking forward to your

next updates.
MUSICFOODANDFLORAL chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
okay, so you totally just made my life!

i love this story SOO much, and the one that came before it, and i was willing to wait however long it took for you to continue it, so i am just soooo glad you did! :)

thank you so much!