Reviews for These Are The Moments
's gift
River's pov
then I stood there yelled from a Anime Jupiter I call the forces of nature and storms to vanquish this evil Zeus Bliss me with ESP With Geogenesis in the Eyes that his voie young man ZAPPED! Rigt into te my own eyes I blinked I tried again JUPITER, I CALL THE FORCES OF NATURE AND STORMS TO VANQUISH THIS EVIL! My voice was a raging could sense evil te Scout fled and rigt on the spot River Black is gifted by force gained from X Zeus he w sent his semen to her who are Demigods half-human and and half-Immortal but te guad had him killed with his sister murdred drained butboth are weapons River cursed the guaeds with agony brought the Carnivorous selves drained of blood they wre found deceased with out bodies each both with kids drined by Alicen rattelesnaes blacked out have powers But they bring them but too late it was already too late four were six kids birthed with the rest they had poewees then too late burst outside with them bt lost te ablity to have kidsSon I can see via powers and Quil his grandfather made me a Mog-ur it means holy man so she then Alice oh my god they did this I began to enter a trance a holiest religious ne they are not normal kids he is a son of Zeus you Emma daughter of Hera then BLACKED OUTSIDE Then too late crashing thenpopped from as all of the bodies with my siblings wewe nine kids so they crashing ten suddenly we were not humans taken from us so they then too late with covens and packs then brought in here Masters tey are Halings with godly but Vampire and Werewolf blood these ones ae poisoned of their health River is a shaman a holy manblessed by his godly father the lord king of heaven X Zeus via from Jacob was possessed with her created mutants they will breed and have more mutatnt children resumed but had more stopped having more children but with the last ones fl ollowed blacked out bring them that was it killed the corpses Mom yes you are a Carrier but I have powrs uh oh I got a bad feeling I sense a great uprest in the Force oh my god I never had children that's right we are not humans demigods in their looks and had the looks of humans can't die out mess with us we are stronger te seer my great-aunt fainted easy now thanks yor eyres are yellow Aguh look like a Ktarian that snapped Emma's fingers had a plan using logc yikes we created gifted kids Create camp how aboutTalos he was a machine bingo then Camp Talo was born from the ashes Then Maggie was a smith was crafting swords was still busy very busy then it really happened it made us stronger move it training now pack members of the 30th century we are immortal mess with us then Eguh Irismessage find a demigod of Hades but Ce runching tHEN BURST FREELY But with more than gazilons but suddenly aien rattle snake blood replaced it with more Covens and all shifters freed of bodies wpacks ten too late reappeared then blasted as all of with our own but lost the ablity to mate at all but reappeared but suddenly too latebitten killed Fox for good and torn but it realy happened the very as all of tem Exploding then Children of more as all of them Volturi heirs as all of them adopted took office then it came too late families friends loved ones aged but the each both best friends stopped aging with youth never changed joned us so they gained a very much more largest pack-coven freed from here but ten it was too late the blood as all returned to us but it was as all of more heirs thenbut it really happened families friends and loved ones tribes left more demigods in our car then followd now she hd a mate had kids so do we then later had as all blacked outside then shattering bursting freely the reincarnates as all of people then poped then lost bodies ten suddenly with more then shattering from wolf bodies and Vampire bodies littering into te graveyard sank then with more kills snak but more te vry old kills with Didyme used my powwrs sank but popped as all of heads then came screams of agony bt suddenly too late ripped out ghosts howling but a screeching but then te gardeners reported suddenly more than gravestones as all of them ourelves bliss the Volturi punished then they were Angeriest unable to bring more kills then as all of the blood rom as all of tem but too late they were as all departed but it really happened then too late more than as all of remaining humans left too late killed tem their garderners exploding then exploding more Children of te Dad then te Gardeners were not alive at all had powrs so as all of them lost their souls to them.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
Please write more...
katherine chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Well, she is definatelly spoiled a lot! River was not nice to her with all-is-your-fault but was right about being bratty and spoiled. He behave himself much better. Nessie is too careless for a parent.
Jenmoon1 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
please update
Cullen Twihard chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Please don't give up on this story, i love it soooooo much your the reason i got fan fiction
Maddelynn Sky chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
This is really good, I read wide open space. Please update soon. :)
kathrynlovejoy chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
so good!
ModernWaterTribeGirl chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Please keep writing. Don't stop this story. I really like it.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
I just reread thwart story and you still have not updated not meaning to be rude but please update sooon
DubsDoll chapter 22 . 8/23/2011
I want to know if you plan on finishing your story?
TCAK.13 chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
hey storys amazing really liked that river got his sight back due to becoming a wolf! been following the story for awhile now so glad you updated it! please please please please carry on and finish it off? hope i can read more of this

TCAK.13 x
La chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I just want to let you know that you have the genetics messed up.

It is confusing and I don't want to intrude on your story but it is possible for 2 parents with all dominant traits to have a child with resesive triats as long as a grandparent has the resesive trait.

I know it doesn't make sense but I just wanted to point it out.

I love your stories! They are amazing! Keep on writing I just wanted to point out a small detail.
JoeJonasBiggestFan chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
THREE WORDS: UPDATE LIKE NOW!:D Please update asap!

Btw, I have a fanfiction account its just the same name thats up there :p
jr725 chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
haha...jesse is under control by emma.

good to know that river is reaching out to emma.

thanks for the update.
jr725 chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
yay! thanks so much for the for 2 updates. im hooked on this story and im so glad that you updated...looking forward to your

next updates.