Reviews for Gunfire Won't Kill
leightedandnian chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
i love this fic i even cried at the last chapter
A chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE. I BEG YOU. NOT TO DO SO IS UNFAIR
chairfanforever chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
loved it :) someday u should write a sequel to how there lifes ended up! u got a talent for writing
pty chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Hi, I just want to say that I really liked this story and others that you wrote for Chuck and Blair, specially for the first part of season 3, and I also really like your comments about the episodes once they aired, I'm really looking forward for your comments regarding the last episodes before this hiatus.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Awww. How is that you can do plenty of proposal scenes in your fics but they don't seem repeated. You always make me new. This was adorable. LOL the last paragraph. Perfect. So glad I finally caught up and now I am finished. This was a lovely read, girlie! hehe :)
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
OMG, this was awesome! hahaha I love that you went there! With the stuff about Bart and the fire. So there was a reason for Eva's insanity by wanting to help her father get revenge. This is how I wanted CR to be like. lol Oh well. Aww Lily to the rescue! hehe CB reuniting was adorable. They finally had the talk. heh. And the end. Aww CB acting like silly teens running down the hall and having make-up limo sex. hehe
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
OMG, so it WAS Eva! I was wondering if it was just me. LOL Chuck forgetting her name. And aww the CB was lovely and dang, they almost had the talk! haha Though it was interesting with Eva turning out to be crazy. XD
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
Awww, I love that Chuck figured out why she was mad and that he went after her. Curious how it goes down.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
LOL NS at the beginning. Idk why I just found their arguing funny. But yay for Serena telling Nate he was stupid for pushing Chuck to move on. Cuz seriously, it's his fault. lol And aww poor B! She doesn't know what happened. Oh man. Next chapter I go...
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
I love this chapter! lol Chuck picturing Blair while on a blind date. Genius. XD
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
LOL, now I get the name of the chapter! *was thinking of the actual song* I like these turn of events. It's an interesting twist. Wonder who's behind this if it's not Jack... Hmm. And aww, CB are having a start to a new beginning. Cute. hehe
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Awww, CB cuddling! This was so cute. I liked that Blair brought up that night and they talked about it. hehe And I also appreciate the little NS sub-plot that you've had in here as well. ;)
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Awww, Chuck! Love him regretting what he said. hehe And poor Lily not in the know. lol
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
Goodness, that was intense! From Chuck trying to hurt her (I guess just to get her to leave? heh) to him going into cardiac rest. That was awesome! In an angst kind of way of course. Poor B. I'd be that freaked out too!
darri2346 chapter 19 . 2/10/2011