Reviews for Origin of Aura
27aquarrow72 chapter 16 . 7/15
Please please please please please please please please please please update soooooonnnn!

You're killing meee DX
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 16 . 5/29
i got to ask its been a year since you last wrote... are you going to continue this story at all?
Dromaeosaur Crisis: The First Battle of Beruna Forest
5. Jaguar Herreraptors.
6. Gryphon Gojiraraptors.
7. Wolf Pyroraptors.
8. Dog Airakoraptors.
9. Red Dwarf Scimitoraptors.
10. Satyr Linheraptors.
11. Centaur Austroraptors.
12. Kalos Staurikoraptors.
13. Faun Lycaeraptors.
14. Nuvola Velociraptors.
WHERE ATE YOU? ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE YOU UPDATED AND I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! PLEASE UPDATE, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ASH!
Eilianniel chapter 16 . 4/4
Hi!

I just wanted to say I love this story! I'v been reading since yesterday morning and haven't been able to stop since. I was initially worried about the crossover with avatar, but I've gotta say, you pulled it off really well! One thing I do wish you'd do is incorporate Pikachu more into the story. He and Ash have been friends ever since Ash's journey started and they've been through a lot together. And I just can't picture Ash without pikachu.

Another thing is Brock and Max's ages. I get Ash and May being 13 (that's more a matter of interpretation on how long it's been since the start of the series), but Brock was 15 at the start, so if you're gonna make Ash 13, you should make Brock 18 too. And Max, is he 7? I always thought he was at least 8 or maybe even 9 years old if Ash and May are 13.

I do love Ash and Aaron's relationship though. It's really cute. And I just love the fact that it's about Ash's aura in general. Not a lot of people seem to use it in fanfics. Though I think they should, it's far too interesting not to use.

I also hope that, in the next chapter, Ash may be reunited with his father, Mew, Celebi and Lucario. It'll be interesting to see how Aaron will react to finding Ash injured in some other world. I guess he'll be pissed.

Other than that, the first teacher is the same guy as that aura user avatar guy (what's his name again?) right? And that black dude that injured Ash is one of team rocket's men off course, I'm guessing Riley.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Seeya!

catart101 chapter 12 . 3/23
OMG IT'S SO GOOD!

CATART101
catart101 chapter 8 . 3/21
YOU SAID TO REVIEW... SO HERE I AM REVIEWING!

-CATART101
catart101 chapter 4 . 3/17
Catart101 AGAIN! OMG! It is getting soooooo good! I can't believe you aren't famous! I'm sooooooooooooooooo watching Avatar for the fourth time!
catart101 chapter 3 . 3/17
Hi, catart101 here again, it's good but the chapters are pretty short. Everything is pretty good except when does the action start?! I like your books because of the action. BTW I'm still a fan of your pokemon books. :)

P.S. Try making the chapters more longer and the end of chapters more cliff-hangery
catart101 chapter 1 . 3/15
HI THIS IS CATART101 AGAIN! LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT MY SUGGESTION I GAVE IN IN ORIGINS OF AURA CHAPTER 2! I ALSO HOPE YOU CHECK YOUR REVIEWS REGULARLY BECAUSE I WILL BE REVIEWING YOU QUIET A FEW TIMES!

BTW... LOVE YOUR POKEMON STORIES!
catart101 chapter 2 . 3/15
Hi CG07! I'm catart101. A BBBBIIIIGGGGG fan of your Pokemon stories. Just giving u a suggestion. Could you make a story were Ash's Pikachu gets kidnapped by a famous theif. Malic's little brother. (Or son if you want) Here is the summary of what your story might be. Ash, May, Brock, Lucario and Max are in some town and they hear a girl cry out in pain. they go and notice that a Pokemon (Tyranitar) has pinned a girl down. A man has this one device on his hand, a blackish purple force field hovering over the poekmon, making the pokemon's eyes purple with fury. "Help" The girl screamed. Ash takes a step forwards. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Ash says. "You think you can beat me that easily?" Says the man with the device on his hand. Pointing the device towards Pikachu, another Blackish purple forcefield surrounds Pikachu. "Pika Pi!" Pikachu says with a struggle. Pikachu's body starts shaking violently and then suddenly it stops. Pikachu turns around, Eyes purple with rage. THe force field dissapears, giving Pikachu a chance to advance towards Ash and his friends. "Pikachu! What are you doing" Ash says, fear tingling in his eyes. "What have you done to my Pikachu!" He says with rage. The man, saying nothing steps forward, giving Ash a good veiw of his face. His face if scarred on his cheek, Eyes looking familiar. Lucario takes a step forwards, aura sphere glowing in his hand. "Let those pokemon go!" Lucario says, Shotting that aura sphere at the man. Pikachu steps in front of the man, Iron tail unleashed, Pikachu hits the aura sphere, making it explode. As it exxplodes, fog starts forming. Lucario and Ash uses their aura vision to see through the fog. they see Pikachu running towards them, sparking with fury. Pikachu lets out a powerful thunderbolt, leaving everyone hurt and dazed. Ash takes one last look as Pikachu, the girl and tyranitar advance in a jet that has now come into view. The girl, unconscious, is being dragged into the jet, not knowing what is going on at all. DUN DUN DUN! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE YOU USE THIS IN A STORY! SUGGESTION FOR THE TITAL COULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THE NEW AURA OR THE RETURN OF AURA OR THE DARK AURA, SOMETHING LIKE THAT!1 IF U CAN'T DO THAN I WOULDBE GLAD TO CONTINUE IT BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOUR PERMISSION BECUASE IT HAS THE CHARACTERS OF YOUR STORY! I AM DA BIGGEST FAN OF YOUR AURA STORIES!1 HOPE YOU PUT SOME THOUGHT IN IT. I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED ANY STORY BUT IF YOU SEARCH UP, swanpaw's betrayal, YOU CAN REVEIW IF YOU CAN OR WON'T WRITE THIS STORY! THE AUTHOR OF SWANPAW'S BETRAYAL IS RUBY EMERALD AND PEARL. I'M PEARL. REVIEW WHAT YOU THINK AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL WRITE IT! I ALSO WROTE SOME PARTS OF SWANPAW'S BETRAYAL SO MY FRIEND WILL TELL ME WHAT YOUR ANSWER IS AND I HOPE YOU'LL PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO THIS REVIEW! I STARTED WATCHING POKEMON BECAUSE OF YOU! ONCE AGAIN, I'M DA BIGGEST FAN! BTW I AM A GIRL. LOVE UR STORY! HOPE YOU DO IT BECUASE I LOVE YOUR KIND OF STORIES!
sexy Seren chapter 16 . 3/15
Update it soon
WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE POSTED, YOU'RE KILLING ME
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 2/5
Ch 16

That is so exciting please update.

Here lies the cure of the strained relationship between the Blue ones and the Humans and The other hostile tribes and the evil organization Team Rocket and Aaron's clone Riley.