Reviews for NMAC: Naruto Mahora Academy Chronicle
Jose19 chapter 27 . 7/19
The Main question in all Harem pairings is who is the main person that the Main character loves there has to be a Alpha Female in such a pairing.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 7/19
Setsuna is a good pairing the question is that she loves Konoka in a intimate manner meaning that she might like women as well how can you play this out.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 7/19
I am very surprised in how you have changed Naruto he is very dense about Romantic matters, and he had never had sex until the age of 19 in the canon.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/19
I like the girls that are paired up with Naruto the one thing I hated about Negima is that all the girls that were in love with Negi were dismissed completely why do you create a Harem, and at the end try to destroy it.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/19
I find it interesting that Negi's main Element is Wind something that he shares with Naruto, and Naruto won't need magic at all in the story he can fight anybody with his chakra skills, and still have a chance to learn magic.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/19
The problem lies in her immortality she is a Shinso, and she is cursed with Eternal life that will be a big problem with the pairing.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/19
Evangeline even though she is classified as a Loli is quite attractive, and she changes drastically after meeting Negi but never ends up with anybody until the sequel of Negima.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/19
I want to see how the Harem goes but isn't Naruto a bit overpowered in the story if I get the meaning of the gifts that he was given even though in Negima they have a lot of powerful foes, and if you want to include Evangeline as a pairing for Naruto that will be a problem there is a certain issue of her being immortal while Naruto is not.

Evangeline as you know in the sequel to Negima does find a pairing a clone of Negi who is a Shinso Vampire like herself because being with a Human is impossible for her since she can live forever.
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 7/2
Wow second chapter and you have him already telling someone about his ENTIRE life story in a manner that lets you as an author do virtually no plotting or work? Weak.
SuperSaiyanProtector chapter 46 . 6/3
No... DONT YOU DARE DELETE THIS STORY.. IDIOT!

Kitty's blush
CruelRuin chapter 28 . 5/29
ugh. well, i read it this far, hoping you'd stop disappointing me after a while, but this chapter was literal bullshit. now I see why even with this many chapters, your fic simply peaked at around 1k followers. The balancing, the powers, the strength and all are completely blown to shit. i mean, Rakan, beating Naruto? added to that, why do you have to add songs to everything? Have you ever read a book that just randomly had song inserts in the middle? so why would you waste the reader's time by padding up entire chapters with songs that have nothing to do with the story? And it really is a shame, because you do interpersonap relationships so well. Though in your eagerness to please the reviewers, you throw any uniqueness your story might have right out the window. Thanks for wasting hours of my time. I don't think I'll ever be getting that back.
Night Shadow76 chapter 46 . 5/28
I rather the story be kept up, I liked it. But I have to ask, did you forget that Naruto had Chachamaru deliver some schematics to Satomi in the early chapters? What happened to that?
AthenaSmile chapter 15 . 3/18
i love this chapter so much.
warrof chapter 33 . 2/16
Ahh crap... You know I was actually enjoying this one. Now I double checked the last chapter and guess what, it's a blasted note about sorry deletion.
warrof chapter 30 . 2/16
He's gonna have a lot of girls after his blood soon.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »