Reviews for NMAC: Naruto Mahora Academy Chronicle
I remember reading a story like this before, but the dumbest fucking thing ever thought up before happened. Naruto got nerfed because he was "too powerful". I hope that dumb shit doesn't happen here, that would just be retarded.
xSean chapter 11 . 1/24
I remember reading this a year or 2 back and really enjoying it, now though its a struggle even getting past chapter 10. There is so many unnecessary moments in this story, the singing, the music, the nerfs, the flirting and whispering in girls ears. Narutos character in this is just over the top and I just don't feel it anymore. And the minimal changes to the story when a character like Naruto is involved, the point in crossovers is to make a change, not follow the story up until a boss fight where Naruto can look cool.
PervyPanda chapter 33 . 9/5/2017
My gawd this chapter was irritating, especially Asuna at the end.
Still reading though.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/5/2017
Well it has been 2 years great fic sad that I cant see it end
Good job if you read this
Luck and fortune in your life
PervyPanda chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
Other than that.
Pretty good
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 46 . 8/30/2017
wow, okay, nice story though, godspeed
jacob rivera chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
In this story, I take it that kami's reviewers are the actual reviewers. So I gotta ask. What the hell are you thinking taking the doujutsu away from naruto, the uchiha one I get but the the rinnegan is an uzumaki doujutsu to begin with so at least let him keep that one, that way when he meets the class of 2-A he could see misa and flash the rinnegan at her to get a reaction from her.
mini chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
i fucking lost all interest in this when you took away his powers in this story and give it a thumbs down
madreader chapter 4 . 2/28/2017
wtf takeing his power away his powers that fucked up and makes this story boring as hell
ben revell chapter 46 . 2/6/2017
I say keep them up as a measuring stick and I don't know about there's but I like this story and others u have written and still wish to read them even though they won't be finished
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Always. Negi fuck u
Lol chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT NEGI dammit is this a naruto fanfic ornust another praise how good negi should be i mean wtf dude this is so pose to be for naruto always negi this negi that fuck fuck fuck u
KalthosNamikaze chapter 46 . 10/8/2016
please continue the story its awesome bout to read for fifth time
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 46 . 8/23/2016
Well maybe this time people won't complain that Naruto is too OP.
Jose19 chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
The Main question in all Harem pairings is who is the main person that the Main character loves there has to be a Alpha Female in such a pairing.
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »