Reviews for NMAC: Naruto Mahora Academy Chronicle
jacob rivera chapter 5 . 3/16
In this story, I take it that kami's reviewers are the actual reviewers. So I gotta ask. What the hell are you thinking taking the doujutsu away from naruto, the uchiha one I get but the the rinnegan is an uzumaki doujutsu to begin with so at least let him keep that one, that way when he meets the class of 2-A he could see misa and flash the rinnegan at her to get a reaction from her.
mini chapter 5 . 2/28
i fucking lost all interest in this when you took away his powers in this story and give it a thumbs down
madreader chapter 4 . 2/28
wtf takeing his power away his powers that fucked up and makes this story boring as hell
ben revell chapter 46 . 2/6
I say keep them up as a measuring stick and I don't know about there's but I like this story and others u have written and still wish to read them even though they won't be finished
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Always. Negi fuck u
Lol chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT NEGI dammit is this a naruto fanfic ornust another praise how good negi should be i mean wtf dude this is so pose to be for naruto always negi this negi that fuck fuck fuck u
matmaniachemsley chapter 46 . 10/8/2016
please continue the story its awesome bout to read for fifth time
Prince of the Forgotten chapter 46 . 8/23/2016
Well maybe this time people won't complain that Naruto is too OP.
Jose19 chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
The Main question in all Harem pairings is who is the main person that the Main character loves there has to be a Alpha Female in such a pairing.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
Setsuna is a good pairing the question is that she loves Konoka in a intimate manner meaning that she might like women as well how can you play this out.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
I am very surprised in how you have changed Naruto he is very dense about Romantic matters, and he had never had sex until the age of 19 in the canon.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
I like the girls that are paired up with Naruto the one thing I hated about Negima is that all the girls that were in love with Negi were dismissed completely why do you create a Harem, and at the end try to destroy it.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
I find it interesting that Negi's main Element is Wind something that he shares with Naruto, and Naruto won't need magic at all in the story he can fight anybody with his chakra skills, and still have a chance to learn magic.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
The problem lies in her immortality she is a Shinso, and she is cursed with Eternal life that will be a big problem with the pairing.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Evangeline even though she is classified as a Loli is quite attractive, and she changes drastically after meeting Negi but never ends up with anybody until the sequel of Negima.
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »