Reviews for NMAC: Naruto Mahora Academy Chronicle
CruelRuin chapter 28 . 4/24
Jesus fuck what IS it with people making Naruto lose to that shitty Rakan dude every time for no fucking reason. For fuck's sake the fight was supposed to be an all out fight with pactios active. Do you expect the fucking readers to forget the powers Naruto has just because you want him to lose to possibly the shittiest character in the negiverse?

If you go with a strong naruto, don't fuck it up midway.
death chapter 4 . 2/22
I Hate kami for sealing the rinnegan and the sharingan
You a son of a gun! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE COMING BACK, BUT IT'S BEEN DAMN WELL BEEN OVER A YEAR GOING ON 2! At first I thought you were waiting for Naruto to end, BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED! I'll continue to wait though. For stories like this I WOULD WAIT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!
Rezuvious chapter 45 . 1/25
disappointing, you return to fanfic, say you will start updating and then you don't, did you go and die or something?
DocSlendy chapter 45 . 1/12
Excitement fills my entire being! I can't wait to see the next enticing chapter!
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 1/4
Why is kurama (a.k.a. Kyuubi) is sent to hell?!
SlyFox9 chapter 5 . 1/1
Has anyone pm the author when the next chapter will come, cuz I have no luck getting to him.
HapHaxion chapter 45 . 12/31/2014
There had better be an update for this soon! This is one of the better stories on this entire site... Great Job!
MasterArkain chapter 45 . 12/15/2014
Where the next chapter? T.T i miss this fanfic T.T
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
You really need to check on your grammar but it's still good
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 45 . 10/5/2014
Your obviously not back since it's been more than a year since the notice
guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
your story is great but, you just had to stop,damn, any way what the hell with him getting a pactio
DiceOfDeath chapter 45 . 8/5/2014
Why don't you update this story anymore other than being busy with real life stuff
Insanedrunkmidget chapter 45 . 7/24/2014
You said you would put some new chapters up. That was two years ago!
cerberus321 chapter 45 . 7/2/2014
why did you stop after putting this
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »