Reviews for Interviews with a Shadow
Aww chapter 1 . 8/1
I wanted to see some humorous Shadow-Teddie moments. Eh, was great anyway.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 2/24
Ha... Yosuke's Shadow is a ninja, so he would try to look over papers... and taking secret pictures? Great! Teddie is a Shadow, so he doesn't get an extra. Naoto's is adorable!
reydrago chapter 1 . 1/21
actually the last line should be...
"why I was forgotten? i cant bear with the loneliness"
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Not that I mind him having a shadow, but I really liked the Souji shadow that reminded me of Hollow Ichigo in another tropes recommended fic. He was harsh, but really funny. *sigh* Well, not everyone's gonna do the same thing I guess. Poor Kanji btw. Yosuke's didn't seem too bad. I liked him quite a bit. Yukiko's shadow and Chie's were kind of boring and forgettable, though. I'm guessing Shadow Yosuke took the photo and Shadow Souji put them all over the school. Heh. Even their shadows are partners. Another thing that surprised me was when Souji threatened Yosuke during the test. I put it down as he was being annoyed by his Shadow at the time, which I like. I find badass but annoying dark sides of characters to be hilarious, so I'm glad that pretty much describes all of the shadows.
Benjamin Lopez chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well, that was amusing. Would have liked to see more Shadows interacting with each other. Thanks for the story.
eneresy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
oh man, lol
I like how their shadows react to their daily lives

and Souji can be so intimidating XDDD
Thanks for the story, and a good laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like the idea that Souji has a shadow. I'm thinking of doing a novelization with changes based on that idea at some point; I screwed up all my others by making them Time Travel or Game World.
Jozern chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awwww so awesome
plasmajoe chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is really funny. I want to see someone make a comic of this so I can see their faces.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
And this is why Adachi is the most villainous SOB in the Persona universe.

He totally cockblocked Seta.

Oh and was responsible for multiple other evil acts... Whatever.

Anyway this is absolutely hilarious.

Great work on this.
Peter chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
D'awwww, that poor awesome Teddie.

Seriously cool fic D