Reviews for Savin' Me
azaadin chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
Oh, and that last review was for the last chapter od Midnight, just so you can understand what I'm talking about...

*giggles*
azaadin chapter 47 . 6/25/2015
Wow! That chapter was MARVELLOUS! I liked how Lily essentially forced the creature to reveal itself to the others. BEAUTIFULLY done!

(And, no, I don't care that I'm reviewing however many years too late... :-D )
Anna chapter 35 . 6/12/2015
I hate River as much as you do and it makes me laugh, at the end, where you said write a story where you kill her off. I would read that. Love your story, good job! :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 61 . 11/16/2014
Well, that's interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens in the ext installation of this series!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Awwww, poor Lily! I hope that she gets healed soon! Nice chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Everyone lives! I love those days.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Awww, Jenny. I wish that she would meet the Doctor again, but we'll see. Excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Loving this chapter! Can't wait for more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Jenny's here! I like Jenny, wish that the Doctor knew she was alive. Can't wait for more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
He's always running, isn't he? Nice job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Yes, well, make a jumper OC and have her appear with River before the Doctor gets there, and let her say that line. Ooo! Idea! (goes off and starts writing story) Excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Yeah, I'm ambivalent on River. I mean, in the end she left, and he's alone again, so yeah. But nice chapter! I look forward to more!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Ah, the fires of Pompeii. Poor Doctor. I wonder how Lily will get better?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I wonder what Donna's reaction to Lily's condition will be. Nice chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Nice! Have I mentioned that I like Lily a lot? She's an amazing OC. I can't wait for more!