Reviews for Savin' Me
azaadin chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
Oh, and that last review was for the last chapter od Midnight, just so you can understand what I'm talking about...

*giggles*
azaadin chapter 47 . 6/25/2015
Wow! That chapter was MARVELLOUS! I liked how Lily essentially forced the creature to reveal itself to the others. BEAUTIFULLY done!

(And, no, I don't care that I'm reviewing however many years too late... :-D )
Anna chapter 35 . 6/12/2015
I hate River as much as you do and it makes me laugh, at the end, where you said write a story where you kill her off. I would read that. Love your story, good job! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 61 . 11/16/2014
Well, that's interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens in the ext installation of this series!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Awwww, poor Lily! I hope that she gets healed soon! Nice chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Everyone lives! I love those days.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Awww, Jenny. I wish that she would meet the Doctor again, but we'll see. Excellent chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Loving this chapter! Can't wait for more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Jenny's here! I like Jenny, wish that the Doctor knew she was alive. Can't wait for more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
He's always running, isn't he? Nice job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Yes, well, make a jumper OC and have her appear with River before the Doctor gets there, and let her say that line. Ooo! Idea! (goes off and starts writing story) Excellent chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Yeah, I'm ambivalent on River. I mean, in the end she left, and he's alone again, so yeah. But nice chapter! I look forward to more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Ah, the fires of Pompeii. Poor Doctor. I wonder how Lily will get better?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I wonder what Donna's reaction to Lily's condition will be. Nice chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Nice! Have I mentioned that I like Lily a lot? She's an amazing OC. I can't wait for more!