Reviews for Savin' Me
Heather Snow chapter 61 . 10/18
I'm looking forward to seeing how Time Lord Lily is different. Love that Donna's memory wasn't wiped.
Heather Snow chapter 55 . 10/18
It's a neat idea to have the other Doctor thrown in here. I'm interested in seeing what happens.
Heather Snow chapter 39 . 10/18
Absolutely love River's moment here with Lily. That was just wonderful how she reassured her.
Heather Snow chapter 29 . 10/18
I like the touch of Jenny being Lily's in her own way.
azaadin chapter 48 . 6/25/2015
Oh, and that last review was for the last chapter od Midnight, just so you can understand what I'm talking about...

*giggles*
azaadin chapter 47 . 6/25/2015
Wow! That chapter was MARVELLOUS! I liked how Lily essentially forced the creature to reveal itself to the others. BEAUTIFULLY done!

(And, no, I don't care that I'm reviewing however many years too late... :-D )
Anna chapter 35 . 6/12/2015
I hate River as much as you do and it makes me laugh, at the end, where you said write a story where you kill her off. I would read that. Love your story, good job! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 61 . 11/16/2014
Well, that's interesting! I look forward to seeing what happens in the ext installation of this series!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
Awwww, poor Lily! I hope that she gets healed soon! Nice chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Everyone lives! I love those days.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Awww, Jenny. I wish that she would meet the Doctor again, but we'll see. Excellent chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Loving this chapter! Can't wait for more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Yay! Jenny's here! I like Jenny, wish that the Doctor knew she was alive. Can't wait for more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
He's always running, isn't he? Nice job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Yes, well, make a jumper OC and have her appear with River before the Doctor gets there, and let her say that line. Ooo! Idea! (goes off and starts writing story) Excellent chapter!