Reviews for Denial, Despair, and Desire
plutoisaplanetgoddammit chapter 33 . 7/10/2013
This is an amazing story please please please update :)
Guest chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
I do know how the episode goes but will you be posting more at some point or is this it?
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
MORE!

I know it's been awhile, but please update! I need my fill of spuffy goodness!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
"Game faces guys," Spike should've been there! He could "Shock 'em with his vamp face"- Joss Whedon.

Loved the chapter!
demonic angel23 chapter 33 . 8/16/2012
Awesome story! D
Kinda wished it had Dawn though /
KhaleesiTheUnburnt chapter 33 . 6/20/2012
MORE I love this story! Well done!
darkpurplefairyprincess chapter 33 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoy your story I hope you plan on finishing it
spike'smate chapter 32 . 9/27/2011
YES YES YES i'm eagerly waiting for the next chappie and you will have a loyal reader
ladyjoyful1 chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
I adore this version you're doing! It's good reading. Please grace us with more chapters if possible.
SilverKit'sFire chapter 33 . 4/7/2011
i'm actually really enjoying this. it's cute. and it makes me laugh. so you'd better not give it up XD

lols, keep writing :)

~SilverKit
EdnaRose17 chapter 33 . 3/29/2011
OMG, I want more! This is so good, but they need to get with the smoochies, and Riley needs to take a hint or a chance card and go away. So... is Xander going splitty this time, or are you gonna mix things up again? I love how you write, although sometimes it does throw me for a loop when tenses change mid chapter... other than that, bravo! And let the spuffiness ensue!
spike'smate chapter 33 . 3/28/2011
really good chapter
waddiwasiwitch chapter 33 . 3/28/2011
I am so happy you are back. Yay! Looking forward to more.
ladytink534 chapter 33 . 3/28/2011
Ooh! Can't wait to see who he splits in two! :)
Jennifer - Squint By Nature chapter 27 . 3/27/2011
2010-08-14

Awesome chapter! I literally gasped when he said 'I love you'. Thank you for killing off Harmony i can't stand her, she is sooo annoying! You may want to know, however, that Spike didn't turn Harmony she was killed during graduation.