Reviews for Picking House's Brain
Aquarius Seth chapter 78 . 9/1/2012
Chocolate for everyone! I managed to get caught up from chapter 12! Excellent work. I liked remembering all these episodes and yes that Huddy thing sucked. The writers handled that very badly.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I still miss your take on "Moving On". I hope you liked it, because I did. Begging and waiting for more. Please?
Flowersofregret chapter 78 . 6/3/2011
This is good - but then everything you write is just awesome!

Why no more new fics at the moment? We all just love all your stories and miss your writing. We hope that you will write us a new fic soon with Wilson (who by the way we all adore!) as your main character!
damigella chapter 77 . 5/26/2011
I wish I could get your A/N, have it engraved in marmor, and drop it on David Shore's head. As to what he deserves for the season finale, it is definitely R-rated and I've written it up on my lj.

Thank you for holding House's hand through these painful, difficult months. You're wonderful.
Visitkarte chapter 78 . 5/19/2011
I'm depressed right now. And I even hated what they've done with and to Cuddy. I couldn’t stand her most if this season. But I hate even more how shabby they played with Lisa Edelstein. It spoiled my fun I had with this brilliant episode. I fear for the show now, makes me feel sick, even.
melsshortformelody chapter 78 . 5/18/2011
Great as it always is.
paulac45 chapter 78 . 5/18/2011
Assuming the end of the penultimate paragraph was a reference to the 13/Chase storyline - very clever. Thought the episode was definitely one of the top 5 of the season.
pgrabia chapter 78 . 5/17/2011
I think that this chapter was a little bit too harsh on Wilson. If he had heard the phone he would have answered it and would have been there for House. He screwed up a few times in their friendship but so has House. Cuddy only heard her phone on vibrate because she was partially awake from Rachel watching the cartoon next to her, otherwise she would have slept through too. I don't think House would be this hard on Wilson. He may act it around Wilson and others because that's his chosen persona but sleeping through a phone call wouldn't be viewed as negatively by House as you have him thinking here. And the whole time Cuddy was with House you could tell she would have rather been anywhere but there. She berated him not only for trying to perform surgery on himself but for warping her daughter's taste in television too. I mean, he's never been good enough for that woman. As soon as Wilson could get there she was gone like a bat out of hell because she really doesn't care about him anymore. But who was there when House woke up? Wilson. Wilson didn't lecture or judge. He just showed his deep concern. He pointed out the obvious-that something had to change, with the implication that if it didn't House would end up either killing himself or someone else. And when House said that he knew it I think that was honest. He may not get that help soon enough to avoid catastrophe but Wilson did get through to him when no one else could. So I can't see House being quite so hard on Wilson. And I think House knows that Wilson has been there for him when it counted, even after Amber died. We know why he left-he was hurting and afraid of losing House and hurting more. He didn't come to House the night of the disaster because he didn't know that anything was wrong. Wilson didn't learn about everything until the day after and as soon as he knew he was calling House and coming to the apartment to make certain that he was okay. House knows that. I don't mean to come down on you or anything because I love your writing but I just needed to point this out. I hope I haven't offended you because that certainly wasn't my intent.
Flatpickluvr chapter 77 . 5/11/2011
You are so right! I hear people once in awhile say that House seems to enjoy being miserable - heck, I've even heard it said on the show. When I hear people saying that in real life, I tell them to watch Wilson's Heart. That's all the proof anyone should need that House does not want to be miserable and in pain all the time.
paulac45 chapter 77 . 5/10/2011
Found the episode distressful, especially when it came to the final scene, and no-one seems to be really trying to stop the impending 'train wreck' especially Wilson!
melsshortformelody chapter 77 . 5/10/2011
Poor House!

You can explain everything the writers do so it makes sense.

Adrika
paulac45 chapter 76 . 5/6/2011
House is being realistic, as opposed to 13's fatalism, but it's sad that he can only be that way. Loved the House/Wilson - and - interactions this week.
melsshortformelody chapter 76 . 5/3/2011
I love it when House is depressed. Poor House!

Like this!

Hope you write more of this after th next House ep.

It looks like sumthing to write about :)

Adrika
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 41 . 4/26/2011
Lol, it's about time he admitted it to himself! :)
damigella chapter 75 . 4/13/2011
That was so heartbreaking. I haven't even finished watching the ep anyway, and you still managed to capture the key features and use them skillfully to wrench my heart out. So true, so based in canon. Especially his description of Wilson's behavior.