Reviews for Bound
AnaMarieWest chapter 24 . 4/17
Plans to finish? Would be interesting to see how it ends.
JazzyAbby chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
I absolutely love this story, really looking forward to seeing how it continues.
roon0 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
Wow what a great chapter. I am so enjoying your story.
Cailley Rachelle chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Love this story, it is so heartbreaking.. But at the same time it is filled with hope. Jasper has some shoveling to do because he has dug himself soo deep... Also they didn't use a condom either times they had sex so... Baby? (:
kirifox chapter 24 . 2/7/2013
Listen to him Bella, or you will never forgive yourself.
Bell 1 chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Hmmmmmm I'm feeling bad for Jasper now, even though he is the one that pretty much used Bella and then ignored her. Then again, he did just lose his wife that he loved deeply, but lost too soon. He was hurt, lost, and torn between old feelings that were still very much alive and new feelings toward Bella, which included guilt. Then he acts on his feelings for Bella so soon after his wife passes and that guilt is magnified a thousand times.

Yeah, I feel bad for Jasper, but I also feel bad for Bella. Heck, I wouldn't have handled something like that any better than she did. She was falling for him after her own love life took a nose dive. Then her feelings are returned by the one she is interested in, only to be snubbed immediately after. That would certainly make you feel like some sort of two bit strumpet.

Looking forward to the next update. :D
Vendell chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
So very happy to see your update.

Well at least Bella was having a pretty good night. Part of me feels sorry for Jasper but then again, he acted like a jackass.

Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
mone2508 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
I found this story yesterday and read through it in one go.
I love Jasper-Bella stories and yours is really good.
Jasper is so broken and torn and Bella wants to help him so desperately.
Im really looking forward to read a new chapter.
I have TBML saved as PDF on my harddrive. I can send it to you if you want it.
Take care
JamesRamsey chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
SO glad youre back! Missed this story and the angst that goes with it. Jasper is ballsy showing up like that and just a little bit stupid for wanting to talk to her when shes been drinking...can't wait to see how it turns out.

More please
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
OMG YES! An update! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I sure have missed this story. Thank you for updating. I can't wait to read more.
Agrutle chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
UH oh! He's kinda an ass for just showing up.. I get it though! I'm glad your back! I've missed this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
I was thrilled to see that alert about this chapter. I so hope you do finish this story soon. I know I cannot be the only one waiting patiently for it. Thanks so much. - They definitely need to have that talk!
chanur chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Did he forgot what he told her the last time they saw each other "What we did... was a huge mistake".
Good for him.
I hope she won't forgive him easily, because even if Alice died this night, it was not Bella's fault !
SBV2020 chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Welcome back! I can’t tell you how happy I was to receive an update for this story. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, with a story this good I don’t mind how long it takes for the updates to come through!

Next chapter should be interesting to say the least. Jasper has some serious explaining to do. Whilst I sincerely hope for a HEA for Jasper and Bella it’s going to take an awful lot to make up for the hurt he has caused Bella.

As for The Burning Marvelous Life – I think it was the second ever Jasper/Bella fic that I read and I loved it so much I might just have saved a copy – I hope this has not upset you as I know some Authors don’t like their stories to be saved – but if I have got it I’d be happy to e-mail you the PDF.

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for continuing with this wonderful story.
Bellamora chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Welcome back
I am still here and will read until the end... thanks
now for my response...
AH HELL NO! I say Bella use the baseball bat on his weak lilly livered ass!
good chapter