Reviews for Do I
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This one made ME super sad. D: But it was awesome.

...Cheese. xD
Biggest Critic on earth chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OMG that was soo good You actual made the critic cry and smile. I haven't cryed in like 4 months and I haven't truely smiled in even longer. So Congratulations You have recieved praise and have been placed at 2nd on my list on best fanfics. You have officialy bumped a story to fourth good job!
ellan54 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Sorry this is really, and I mean REALLY late but I'm reviewing now aren't I? Ok. Man, I listened to the song before I started reading and by liek, the middle I lost all hope for a happy ending. Curse Mattikins for making me doubt Mello! I love the part when Mello was talking about the case and Matt was talking about them breaking up. But this whole fic sounds a lot like the general understanding that when Mello left Whammy's, Matt was all depressed and thought Mello hated him. I say this again, damn Matt's insecurities! OML I never loved a happy ending so much in my LIFE! It's like I could strangle someone out of happiness. (Or that might be because I'm high on caffeine XD) Alright, off to catch up, because fanfiction is more important than the last bit of homework I should be doing now ;)
k-shee chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
At first I got as depressed as Matt. I just absolutely HATE IT when people fall out of love. And then in the 'break up' scene, Mello seemed distracted and vague so my hopes were raised. I had a feeling things would get resolved. I wasn't disappointed 8D I just love your endings! Not only do they end so happily, but I am also able to feel the satisfaction-like finishing one huge tub of ice cream in a sitting. I'm not sure if I'm understandable, so I'll just say you're one heck of a storyteller!
Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I was so broken-hearted for Matt. Even if we know Mello could never leave him, the way you write it makes it seem real. And I love the way Mello just blathers on at the end. It was nice, since he didn't really say much otherwise. I love it!

A song that makes me think of MxM is called "Death is in love with us" by HIM. You should check it out and see if it does the same for you...Maybe it's just the name of the song.

Anyway, lovely job! 333

I'll be back again.
Axcent chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was wonderful... my heart broke with Matt's until the very end, when Mello ranted about being domestic. I knew somehow that he was talking about getting a new place for both of them, but somehow I was still saddened by everything he said. The last few lines really fixed it all and left me smiling. Wonderous job.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Woah. Right up to the end I was so sad for Mattie. Like, I was freaking out inside. The ending made me happy-tastic. You have no idea.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ehhhh! I love it! Part two?
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was bloody perfect. Seriously. I think you have reached a new level with this piece.

They were so in character it hurt. And poor, work-obsessed Mello. xD So awesome.

Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
You actually had me worried for a while there, up until Mello told Matt it was almost over. Then I was like, "ooooooh thank God." XD Poor, poor Matty. Mello being so into work is awful haha. Nice job as always, you and your epic-ness
leavingfanfictionbye chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You almost had me going there for a minute...! But, I mean, it's Matt and Mello. They just don't have unhappy endings. Well, unless one of them dies - but this story didn't head in that direction (thank god!). So it has to have a fluff-tastic ending. It's like an unspoken rule XD

Anyways, that was pretty much the perfect balance of insecure angst and disgustingly sweet. Oh, Mello. You're so oblivious :)
Lauralolleee chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
all I can say is thank god for that ending... You had me so worried! Matt and Mello should be together forever! But then your story must have been good because it kept me on the edge of my seat :)
whenangelsflyaway chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awesome story.
ignorelittleolme chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was so adorable~~

I got all sad when he was being a jerk :( XD But then he was just focused

Loving another one of yours :)

Ppandarr chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
AWW! That last bit made me want to cryyyy.. awww. Amazing story as usual :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »