Reviews for Do I
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
As cheesy as the end was, it was a real relief! I was so afraid you'd make them break up for real and I would get that sick feeling all day long after reading, but yay you didn't!

I loved it (as usual hahaha, I tend to say that a lot I guess...)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ahhhh I loved it!

Wow, I was NOT expecting that happy ending! That was a delightfully glee-inducing surprise! Mello and Matt LIVED, baby!

Oh man, I loved this fic so much. Huzzah for happy endings. Huzzah for fluff. Great last lines. Just...fantastic work.
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Matty so insecure plus Melly so oblivious equals me giggling...

That was simply, well-placed situational irony.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
The future Mello plots out? Made me laugh buckets. Oh wait. Mixed metaphor.

~Mademise Morte
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my God...I love you. This was so...perfect. Of course, I knew how it would end, so I wasn't as quick to cry for Matt's pain as everyone else, but I could still feel it, and it was so perfectly Matt. And Mello's attitude at the end, that completely free, joyous relief; that's exactly what I've never seen from Mello before but always wanted to, because it seemed prefectly in character for him, given the right situation.

I loved (and hated, but in the good way) how Matt still responded to Mello's touch even when he seemed to not care anymore. It really shows their connection. And the last line. The way you worked the title into the story in a way completely opposite from its meaning in the song, it was amazing.

Thank you sooo much for this story. Ok, "Still the One" has competition. Or actually, it's already tied. I love this. And you are brilliant!
Keebz chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw, this was so adorable! The ending made me smile so much.

Amazing job~
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
LOL! I loved Mello's excited blurb about their future lives together :D

Anyway, I thought it was a really strong story, and the sensual language (describing Mello's scent, etc) really added to the atmosphere.
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This made me cry really hard, and then when I read the part where it explains I started laughing, except the crying wouldn't stop, so u I was bawling and giggling all at once. My mom looked over and was literally like "should I call an ambulence...?"
Bellatrix Keehl chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This was heartbreaking at first, really, I almost cried.. Matt should have understood that Mello was talking about Kira though.

The end was so perfect!

May I ask you what is with the smell? who's smell?

Anyway, great job!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw yayz! I knew Mello had to still love Matt! How could he not? :) Very, very, very cute! I love the ending! Great job!
nowherenew chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Gah! This is so amazing! It's worded and crafted so perfectly! When Matt was talking to Mello about them leaving each other, I was like, "NO! THIS CANNOT BE!" But then you got all sneaky and went all SURPRIZE HAPPY ENDING on my ass and I was then content.

Wonderful job. I love it. I love it so much!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aww. *heart* I knew right away what Mello meant about the "not yet but so close" thing. It's amazing how one little misinterpretation can cause so much harm. Thankfully it was short lived. :D Amazing job as always.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3