Reviews for The Bond between siblings
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
hahahahaha!

"Strangely enough, it was my father who taught me to face your fears. Then he'd ask why I kept staring at him."

I nearly fell out of my chair.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
LSD? SERIOUSLY!? hahahahAHhahHAhaHAHahHAHahHAhahHAHahH!
GamblingFate chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This was a funny I mean I have read your other stuff and the only thinthat made me laugh as hard as this fic was the sly Cooper one. Which I guess were based off the ska e scource. My absolute favorite part was when they were panicking over Azula at the front desk. I nearly peed myself when Zuko screamed "she killed everyone and took over run for your lives". You should keep this one going
strange-summer-melancholy chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
hallelujah! You have the JetZula love too! Praise the Lord! I love this story, thanks for pointing me towards it, it's like a romantic comedy, of the insane! Awesome job!
dromedatonks chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Lolz, I loved this story.
FireladyMai chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
heheh cool, this was really funny, great job
ThatOneStrangeGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Overall, nice work. There were some minor grammer issues and Also, some things showed up in this chapter that I'm not sure exist in the A:TLA universe, like paper plates and maccaroni. Also, I wouldn't make Mai really hyper or happy just because she's pregnant. Pregnancy can make you grumpy, tired, and crave weird food; but it doesnt' usually make you happy. This is good work; if you had a beta reader look it over it would be great. One last thing, please take my review with a grain of salt. My opinion isn't perfect OR the only opinion out there. It's your story after all. : )

So, I hope you keep writing and that you enjoy it. : )
Kimjuni2 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I like this one, great job again ,sometimes I was confused but then i got it xD
4-evermaiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice, great job, will you continue?
kataang4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Omg omg, i love it , awesome job :D
FireladyMai chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
nice, great job! i luv the maikp parts and whatever i just luv it xD
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ahh i LOVE it, awesome job!