Reviews for Getting to Know You
twinningbigtime chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Loved it! You could have kept writing & I would have happily kept reading :) thx!
Jules chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
loved it! the point of view was also really interesting and it was easy to read :)
AnaKate chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I would have liked to read this story. I love Hermione/Charlie pairings. Unfortunately this is written I the second person. I truly have no idea why anyone would write a story like this. I will never read anything in this style of writing and I know many people who agree with me. If you want people to read and enjoy your stories please learn to write in the third person.
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
it was nice, I would definitely read more If there was...but since Im used to read stories with 3rd persons view, this "Hermione talking to herself" or how should I call it, was quite annoying to me.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Very nice! :D This was the first CharlieHermione I've read. I think I like them... :D
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Amazing! I loved it :]
Crimson Firelight chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I would agree that the 2nd person view was a bit weird to read, but well done. The story was well worth the awkward feeling of reading it...if that makes sense. Great story, and I enjoyed how you brought the two of them together :)
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
brilliant!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
It took a little bit to get around the second person POV at first, because it isn't something you come across very often. But once I started getting into the story I didn't even notice it anymore.

This was sweet and hot and all things yummy. Great job!

~GVSL~
mom2divas chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Good story; I enjoyed it.
not-into-cliches chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
This was incredibly aadorable. I loved it.
arielstarks chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
this is really cute. :)

I love it.

but one thing I would say is that I didn't love the second person use... I felt like I was trying to be Hermione or something. I would love to be her, because God knows she's one of the sexiest women ever, and I would love some Charlie Weasley, but it felt a bit weird, you know?
Hpfflvr chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like the first chapter with the exception of the way you portray the point of view. The "you" is going to get on my nerves.
ConnorsMom chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
that was super cute, i loved it!