Reviews for First Come Love, Then Come Marriage
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 7/2
Ugh Sam, only reminds me of my ex. Yuck.
Silverfires chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
You are such a wonderful Blackwater writer. Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Gosh, this is now the fourth time I've read this story and I still love it. The proposal is by far the best part in my opinion. It was casual, yet sweet. Gotta love some Blackwater love ;) And a dominant agressive sweet Jacob!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
loved the story
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Third time I've re-read this story and I STILL love the "another wolf's den" line. GENUIS!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hi can you please please please please please please please please please please please do a Aaron/Leah story Please?
Apocalypse owner chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
awe i loved the story!
patsgig2114 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I just want u to know tht I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this story! These kinds of stories where I get to see Sams jealousy and regret first hand are my absolute favorite, and I Iove the fact tht it didnt end being all corney where they are best friends or something...I hope tht u will write another and we get to see Sams, Emilys, and Bellas pov on their happy lives with children and friends. And I always hope tht in those stories there is a way for Quil, Seth, and Embry to find love but still live forever with Jake and Leah. Unrealistic..? Absolutely, but u can always hope ;-)
Ash chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
My absolute favourite chapter! Thank you!
mewlingquimlover chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This is really a great story , I love how you reversed the roles between Jacob and Leah and sex of Bella's child. The whole idea/plot is utterly amazing ... and the fact your telling the whole thing so far through Emily, Sam and now Bellas point of view is outstanding.

i love your author " i hate bella " rant ... another anti - bella fandom sister!... love it ...
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Great story, still don't like Sam, Emily, or Bella, but it was fun to see Jake and Leah through someone else's eyes. I would love to read this story in Blackwater's POV, though I know I won't laugh as much, lol.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I really do dislike Bella Swan!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I really do dislike Emily.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love it! Love it! Now Sam can see how Leah felt, watching him and Emily. To bad you missed out loser, she's moved on to big and better things, lol.
ShanLashay90 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I soo love this...bella sam and emily's real selfs