Reviews for Vanish Inside Your Kiss
very good job.
animesweetie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Cute ]
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that was very lovely! I love the way you weave your words... it's so intoxicating! and relena is very much in character! good job! _
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I love this one too... You're good at this. Short, cute story, happy with a hint of sadness...
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Very sweet :) Keep it up :D
Marli8907 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
very nice.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
A very sweet story, romantic to the end.

"She laughed suddenly, remembering the night before..." my fav line in this whole thing. It reminds me of those sunny weekend mornings that you know NOTHING can go wrong... _*
Poetina chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
It was simply wonderful...
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
that was sweet
fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
That was a great fic, and it was really quite romantic. hehe. I fall for that stuff way to easily. lol. Great job!
shinigami chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
awww... that was sweet... _
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
How very sappy and very appropriate for V-day... even though I just got around to reading it. It describes the emotion well. :)
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
And once again, I fall in love all over again with Heero and Relena. :) That was another amazing fic. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for anything you post.
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
That was so romantic! I totally loved it. You should write more just fluff and mushy romance stuff. It was a great read.
Black Jet chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
How sweet. I was gonna write a little Valentines day fic, but I never did. Ah well. Good story.