Reviews for Xanadu
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I like the word you posted here. And how he was the xandu was flippin' epic man. Just great, awesome, and wow.

Man, hopefully you will do more with these two. And I also agree with your comment at the end of the story. These two were MADE for each other.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was so good! I've always thought that they had something going on between them. I love how she saw that without his work she would have never met him.

My favorite part HAD to be:

'She wanted him to feed her chocolate-covered strawberries instead of giving that damn phoenix treats.'

HAHAHAHA! I just had this terrible image of him feeding her chocolate-covered strawberries...

Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Minerva/Albus. Not my usual HP ship, one of the few that I rarely read. I wasn't as keen on this as your other fics, mainly because of the ship (no offence meant). It's just that there are better suited ships for me to read out there. But this fic was still well written, with very few spelling and grammar mistakes (if there were any...) and an actual plot. I applaud you, mew-tsubaki. Out of curiosity, do you have a beta because your work is practically always flawless, especially in the recent fics.