Reviews for This Is My Beloved Son
Lightningwolf325 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
The story was fantastic; I really like how you did Scott and Xavier's relationship. Your style was also very compelling. Overall, I really enjoyed it. However (this is kinda like a "but", only different) I would like to see some spaces between paragraphs and quotes ("...") around the dialogue. The lack of made it a little difficult to read, but I'm really glad I kept reading. But who knows, maybe you've written something new with better formatting. But either way, I absolutely loved the story, and hope you keep writing.
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow. Oh, just wow. The emotion running through this story is so deep... It kinda just wrenched the pit of my stomach. Love it so much.

-Zandra :3
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is so sweet! Scott is so wonderful and I've always thought that he would consider the Professor his father.

Great job!

G.S.1307
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was beautiful!

~Chip
genne chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
ok, i actually cried. great job
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow. That was so beautiful. You write emotions so well. Thank you for that, I enjoyed it immensely. The format could use a little work, maybe line spaces between paragraphs so that it's easier to read? Otherwise, excellent writing, please, write more!
Steph36 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Such a sweet story...I really enjoyed reading it.
Scolaro chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
The title sucked, but there was Xavier in the summary and - for a change - not in conncetion with "anti", so I read it. A well-written story, I enjoyed it. Maybe a bit too religious for my taste, but then I was warned. I'd like to see more Xavier-fics like this. Why don't you try something with a little more action? :)
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
What a great story!

Very strong and beautiful emotions!

Ivy
melodie chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
you should write more about scott growing up with the professor im really interested to read stories like that and no one has written somehing like that.

good story by the way