Reviews for French Spring In Latvia
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is awesome. I have a friend who cosplays Latvia and I cosplay Estonia, she loves scaring the crap out of me by being 'drunk'. When she goes into 'drunk-Latvia' mode I run, because she acts a lot like this and it's terrifying.

Just, yeah. Oh god seme!Latvia...
Skye Willow chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
The pairing is crack, but I RP it ewe

It's the other way around, though.

I think o.o
julia chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OUTSIDE OF SOVIET RUSSIA, LATVIA DATE-RAPES YOU! ahao! my god that was...fun? lol inner voice 'yay'
Reilly Alik Parker chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Lately I'm finding Seme versions of characters that are usually uke to be quite endearing... and smexay XDDDD

and ppffft it is instantly De-cracked once France is involved. I mean seriously. France.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
How sexy!
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG SEME! LATVIA IS. SO. HOT.

*My face is burning up now*
potato3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I cannot take Latvia seriously as a top. I can't do it. I've tried.

But I love body hair in PWP so very much; all the more when it's France's body hair. So, thank you.

Also, the details about their surroundings and circumstances were nice. Cracky as the pairing is, and PWP as the setup was, there was actual thought put into this, and it showed.
Hyphon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm so happy Latvia got what he wanted! He's much too submissive, it was good to see him in a different light. I also love how quickly France was like 'screw paternity' when he saw Latvia naked. X,D Great stuff.
Sourtea chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
While I never knew this pairing ever existed I enjoy how you use real facts in this fanfiction. It helped make less of a crake pairing. The lemon was great and fantisc I love how you make Lativa seme every pairing I see him in he is a uke. It's nice to see a change of pase. In other words this is good fanfiction, I hope you write more.