Reviews for Trials of the Heart: Divinus Minae
burning book chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
love this story so far
Tahkaullus01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice to see a shout out to the writers of North Castle here. One of my favourite sites...and one of the oldest out there.
iranda20 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I love this story :)
JakeCrusher chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
So just to be clear you are done with this version of the your story.
skyhopper chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
I started reading this story a couple of days ago. Ive been hooked ever since.

I know how it is to move to a different state since only about a yr ago I was in these same shoes. Now we are going to move to a different apt and it makes me nervous. I don't like moving and everything that comes with even done to the paper work lol i hope things go as smoothly as they can for u.

Can't wait until new chapters are up. I doblove this series and this couple.

Sky
Inaerion chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Hmm...well to be honest, I quite like what you've done so far in this story. Much more than the pseudo outline/timeline that put up in this chapter. Not to mention the fact that in this version, Link and Zelda actually hold some romantic feelings for one another rather than a mere "connection". The romance will likely take longer in the rewrite. And I'm not really sure if I'm interested if that's the case.

But alas, it is your story. My disappointment means very little in the grand scheme of things.

I wish you the best of luck regardless.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
I'll be honest, I only read a few chapters of your story before realizing there was an AN that pretty much told me everything I had read was pointless because it's going to be getting a complete overhaul. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that. On one hand I can understand the need to be creative.

On the other, I was actually looking forward to reading what appeared to be one of the only GOOD post OoT fanfiction on this entire website. It might be surprising to most people, but the vast majority of Zelda stories are AU with absolutely no bearing on any of the actual video games themselves. Those few stories that are post OoT or TP or SS are incredibly rare, and I was truly looking forward to seeing how someone would take the after events of my all time favorite video game and make it their own work. In that regard, I am very disappointed to see that you won't be continuing this as it is.

That being said, while a part of me is interested in seeing what you do, another part of me is not sure I should read your rewrite at all because I feel like I'm going to be disappointed. I suppose I'll just have to wait until your several chapters into this rewrite of yours to see if it's going to be worth my time.
KaijuKnight chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
And here I thought this story was dead. I am looking forward to an original story. some of my favorites on this site have been AU or extremely original. I also have to many questions to give up now. Just hope it doesn't take you months to write it.

Stay Frosty
jadesabrexiv chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Could I ask a favor please?

Could you please post an update HERE in this story about the new rewritten one when it starts up so those of us that have it on our Alert threads get the news?

I look forward to the refocused work when you have it ready. JSX
TheMixKage chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING.
Scyfy girl chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
I am a new reader of this story although it hasn't been updated since last year. I really hope you find inspiration to update this fanfic soon. It's nice to see someone who explores many possibilities and is willing to expand Hyrule. Also it's nice to know others enjoy E.S. Posthumus. Keep it up!
GroveWolf chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
this is very good work, but as you said a new chapter every few months is not acceptable and now that its been six months since you last updated, you really need to get back on the horse. i enjoy your work but finish it or kill it, or give it to someone else.
saloh chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Loce the story, but the transition into such formal language kind of ruined it for me. I understand you're trying to make you're own environment, and make it realisti, but the language just... doesn't help.
appreciateive reader chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
This is a great story you have here. I like your unique take on the events following OoT. Please continue this amazing story.
fairytaleweaver chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Hrm...interesting. I rather like your writing style, and I'm looking forward to the next part. Just be careful with the gerudo prince and the younger princess, although thus far they seem pretty balanced.

I REALLY like how you're portraying Hyrule. Just thought I'd add that. ;)