Reviews for Tales to Scare Your Space Suit Off
Perfect Carnage chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
That one random Elcor(?) Dr Frankenstein/ Moreau

-Perfect Carnage
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
yes very sort but very fun
Random Ideas chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Ideas for a story:

Zaeed: when he met Jessies arch-nemisis

Kasumi: The thieft of an object which mysteriously returned to it's vault every time she got away with it.

Tali: When a Geth Virus infected quarians enviro suits.

Thane: When some one was hired to assainate a voodo doll of them selves.

Samara: Morinth stalking a remote village(like a vampire) picking them of one by one.

Kelly: the Girl/Guy who couldn't stop crying/saw dead people.

Mordin: the very intelligent virus.

I know he's not here YET. Based on his comment "Have ruled out intelligent virus. Unless its very intelligent, and toying with me."

Also with Garus:

easy guess is saleon/heart, BUT it could be the elcor serial killer c-sec delt with in his first year.(both good for freakiness)
AWordToTheNot-So-Wise chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Ooh, so a story about the late Dr. Saleon, or should I say Dr. Heart? I remember when I first listened to Garrus telling me about Saleon during my playthrough. It was dark and I felt like vommiting, I mean the guy was twisted!
LeinadDjo chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Dr. Saleon's backstory was creepy, but I found the actual character to be something of a letdown. Anyone else think so?

Good story, BTW.
Malcho1234 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Now this is going to be interesring. I suppose that Grunt's story will either include (hungry) varrens or it will be about a world with no fighting (the scariest thing for a Krogan :)
The Amazing Soup chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Make Miranda's about the "Ex-boyfriend from hell", who aways yells "The PRIIIZE!" before he strikes. You know who I'm talking about. :P
BumbleBeePixie chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I actually quite like this :)

Reading it at midnight really helps set the mood.

Dr Saleon should somehow tie in with Mordins disappearance personally. I don't know how. Maybe like halfway through the story as Garrus explains how Dr Saleon was a salarian, Mordin appears and ARGJIHFIBFIRgfjhgjhbk

Or maybe im just a bit nackered and need some sleep

Cool story so far
Slicerness chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
been a whiloe since i played the games so i don't know his actual names but i'm assuming your referring to the doctor that grew extra organs inside people and then harvested them.

i wass say Dr. Heart, but i just can't remember,
Lilizuki chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Guess one: Golemn? No.

Guess two: Yo momma? No.

Guess three: Doctor Heart? Yes. Boom, headshot!

So, what's my prize? Anyway, funny story. Keep it up.
Ideas for story chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Grunt's story: A Krogan in a galaxy where their is no guns,war or anything Krogan love.

Kasumi: a thief that gets caught.

Tali: her life without Shepard.

Miranda: an galaxy without Cerberus

These are a few ideas hope you use them sorry I don't have any details hope you can work with these.
bharned1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Lol, Grunt should have named his plush varren Urz, that's what I would do!
Chaos-Wolfy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
D'awwww Varren Plushie 3
AnimusFerrus chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Jessie was in his backpack, wasn't it?

And is this in the same "universe" as Mix-Up?

Having said all that, a promising start to a new fic (and a good dose of d'awww, too).