Reviews for Memory
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was a total surprise. Interesting and different. I appreciate that you wrote Paul, it fit and added the imprint to Rachel too. Very good writing.
blckwaterforeve chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was AH MAH ZING! I had no idea that it was Paul! I thought it was Leah and Jake and that she was thinking about Sam!
Pure Perfection!
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was so brilliantly written because at the beginning I was sure she was with Jake but thinking about Sam, and then you flip it on me and make it Paul that was GENIUS! Like I actually clapped because I didn't see it coming.

This was angsty but I was in a good way... :]]

anyway, I really enjoyed this. I found it as a recommendation on tumblr. I probably would have never found it other wise because I usually search stories with romance as a genre. so i'm glad someone loved it enough to share there! :]]
JacobsBeyondSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
in the beginning i so thought she was with jake and she was trying to remember sam. omg ! i dont like jake not being alivee how could you lol. but this was still really great you're so talented.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I'm crying a lot here. Your one-shot is very beautiful. I loved first I thought who was fucking leah,was Jake. It was surprising when I found Paul to be the truth. I loved very much the one-shot, really.

xoxo
Cinsay chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is an amazing story. There is a connection there with Leah and Jacob even though only one of the characters is actually in the story. And I feel for Paul and see how much he's trying to help and be a good friend. Very good writing. Thanks for that.
MissRuthless chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This story is so heartbreaking, but I love it! Great job
bjohnston78 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Had to swallow back some tears that sprang . had me there in the beginning, I thought it was Jacob she was with while she thought about Sam! Sneaky author! LOL! I like being surprised. Good job!
MissNikita chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG that was so sad but beautifully written.
JacobIsInLoveWithMe chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh my gosh, this was just too sad! First I thought she was sleeping with Jake, to get over Sam. Then I read that it was Paul and it totally shocked me! Then I thought Jake had left her and finally I just had to cry:( it was so sad to read that he died after giving up his imprint for leah.

Wow, I must say that I really liked this story!
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
interesting - "It wasn't making things better, she wasn't getting any better. Only worse. Only more and more angry, more hostile, more unstable. Nobody knew but him."

that's a heavy burden for anyone to carry - but combined with the cheating on his imprint too - ouch; that's gotta hurt - and he does it all for her - he has to love her - maybe not the way she needs but still...it's love

and for Rachel not to tear her apart for doing it - maybe she cares for her too; they were friends right?

Jake wiped out the Cullens? - i can actually imagine that - logically while the Cullens are nearby; the tribe is still cursed - and it can be considered a curse - they phase, younger and younger - they can't leave; can't go to college; get forced into imprint relationships that may (or may not) suit them...

but what about Renesmee?
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow, awesome twist! I totally thought she was fucking jacob, thinking of sam. Huh. I love a good surprise ending. Great details, like always. Even the short ones are so well fleshed out.
mkpd chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww, this was so sad! It was good, though...I have to say, I enjoyed the fact thy Jake killed the Cullens. But, aww.
dudajerin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Although the story's plot isn't the happiest and it's not my favorite story... I absolutely adore the way you wrote this. I think you did a great job writing this tragedy:)
Twilightluver1966 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Well that was a shocker! I thought for sure Leah was having sex with Jake and remembering Sam. I love unexpected endings and that was a very sad and unexpected ending! Well done! :0)