Reviews for Prisoners in Malfoy Manor
SunseticMonster chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Oh my God-this story has so much potential! Keep going with it, please! Your portrayal of Draco is spot-on-he's callous and cruel, but still emotionally vulnerable. Judging by the amount of time that has passed since your last update, it makes me very sad to think this story has likely been abandoned :(
Luna Malfoy 247 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
It's amazing please carry on writing !
DracoXloveXme1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE
Caiti chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This was amazing. It really gave insight into Draco's world, and Luna's bravery. Please write more! This was amazing.
SofineSophia chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Please update! I really wanted to know what went on during this time and I love that you are writing about it! great story :)
What If 12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Really good till now but I don't know why but I really wanted to hear Luna asking Voldeort "Is that why you hate them ten because there differnt and you afraid just like muggle are afraid of us" after he talks about the muggles chasing after wizirds. She would e talking about mugglebornes of corsebut madey if she sid that she would of lost her head.
Toil-n-Trouble chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I could use up all of the allowed characters praising your story, but I decided to shorten it up a bit.

Yadda-yadda great plot line yadda-yadda no OOC yadda-yadda good grammar and spelling yadda-yadda UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
The Ruler Of Nothing Important chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Please update soon!
WickedLoz chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oooh, I always wondered what happened during Luna's time at Malfoy Manor.. I actually shipped Draco/Luna before DH came out, so to see that they didn't work out wasn't really a surprise..

This is really good so far. Hope you pick it up again soon.
Cerlyn chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
The dialogue between the characters is very believable and very well thought out. Favourited and much looking forwards to the following chapters. (:
meandthedoctor chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
i really like this! update it soon! :) x
cece-raven chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
hello! good story; looking forward to reading more!
SometimeSelkie chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
This is a compelling start to a story begging to be told! You've done a great character study on Draco and as I have trouble writing Luna, it's an extra treat to see her so well-rendered.

Selkie
XSpike4evaX chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Good start with getting inside Draco's head and his emotions. I really enjoyed the first chapter, looking forward to more!