Reviews for Slavers
Add
KittyCaterpillar chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Oh cool! You brought in the new Mercs too! XD
Lefty Blondy chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Awesome chapter, happy you updated this story it's been a while
Darth Sith'ari chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I shall not hold my breath for the next chapter... because I need that oxygen BAD!
hoysterrule123 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Aww! I'm still going Aww even after Worm Wars - Ahsoka and Boomer make such a sweet couple! I love how you put in the part about how Ahsoka mistrust's Boomer at first, but then grows to trust him! Very good :-) And I love how you put Rex - how he had to be ordered (what? That's how Clones are brought up - to follow orders) to leave and help Skywalker. This story flows very well, at a good pace. Well done, update soon :-)
Artemis zodiac chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Please update. Is Ahsoka going to become a slave
flygirl 34 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
sweet
hoysterrule123 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Don't woory... I think i've started to calm down now *cough cough* not *cough cough* sorry, nasty cold I picked up. Anyway, does Ahsoka know Fitz co? It my opinion, i think this should be set after the Worm Wars, because it will be so heartbreaking if they don't know each other :-(

This could be an AU spin off of the 'Worm Wars' What happened here does not have to happen here, so it wouldn't matter. For all we know, Fitz could die and it wouldn't matter, right? Please! I will be so heartbroken if they don't know each other! Please just consider the AU thing at least - Thanks!

Great story, loving it! Update soon!

Hoysterrule123
Lefty Blondy chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Yay you updated! So far I really like this story but I still prefer WW2 more than this one. But I still like this one, its really good.I really liked all the action it was so cool! This story keeps on getting better and better and really interesting! Your OCs are so awesome
Darth Sith'ari chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Not to sound impatiant... but is this gang war sub-plot going anywhere?
KittyCaterpillar chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
oh I hope you update THIS story more! I just love it, and FITZ!

He's like the best OC ever.

But a great chapter, I love the guys reaction to Patterson, classic. So anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Darth Sith'ari chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I take it that Ahsoka and/or Padme might be victims of this brainwashing latter on?
KittyCaterpillar chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
FITZ! And the rest of the team! Yay :D It's official, this story is gonna be entertaining!

Oh I loved the peom-line-things in the story, seemed a bit like a battle song.

Awesome job, can't wait for Worm Wars 2 :D
Arboreal Being chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ooh, this looks like it will be good. :)

PS: WW2!

The Master of Short Reviews, Lightside.
hoysterrule123 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Yay! Worm Wars 2! Get in there! YIPEE! Haha (if you haven't guessed, i'm over the moon that you are putting on a sequeal! Currently, i'm spinning around on my chair getting dizzy like amoron :-) And i couldn't feel happier! YAAAAY)

I wonder what has happened to Ahsoka and Rex? I really want to see where this is headed, as well as WW2! Update soon :-D