Reviews for You'll Always Be Young, You'll Always Be Beautiful
RosedAtlantis chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I like your story. Thanks for sharing )
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story. Loved how Justin took care of him.
movietvgirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
loved it!
Miss.Hummel chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Just wanted to say that you are a genius.
*bows to your greatness*
biathanatos chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooo cancer arc fic, I feel like there's so much potential there cuz the show didn't delve into it enough. Imo. Never really thought of it as strange that Justin went to Michael first about the cancer, but after reading this and your a/n, I do see your point. I think what I like most about this fic is how well it captures the Britin dynamic and relationship from both Justin and Brian's sides but also meshed together. I don't know if I'm making sense. I like this fic a lot!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
save the sharks chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it! I think you should continue the story. Have Micheal find out, and Brain and Justin defend each other.
fjkal chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great story. I never liked how Justing went to Mike. I like this take on this story line a lot better. Oh and I love the ending. :)
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
interesting take on the cancer arc. i think no matter what was said justin should have never left. never.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
great chapter
itzy68 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I agree, this is a moste likely scenario. Never did understand why he went to Mikey the weren't friends even if the did Rage together the only thing that kept them together was Brian. Mikey was always an ass against Justin even when he tried to be nice.

And I hated how Mikey went straight to Brian.

So this was a good take on this episode.