Reviews for The Last Potter in England
SpockST chapter 5 . 1/23
I really enjoyed your story. I am one of the multitude that Bobmin356 suggested your story to. I don't know if you realize this but Bob died of lung cancer not long ago. He was working on a three book series when he died and was unable to finish the last chapter. :(

I talked with Alyx and she gave her blessing for me to try to finish the last chapter from his note and, with a lot of help from other members of their Yahoo Group, I have almost finished it. I know Alyx would appreciate any comments you may wish to add to the Group and you could even help us finish the last chapter of their book as a tribute to Bob.

Best Regards,

SpockST
mckertis chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
There's basically no story here.
Kai chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Why would Harry change Galleons into Pounds and then put DOLLARS away for Hermione's use? He SUGGESTED Australia, but with those (obviously Australian) Dollars he seemed to force her there. And in a bank account, does it matter what currency was paid into the account? It is booked in the currency the account was opened in. I think.
katmom chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Thanks for sharing this sweet story with us. It was a joy to read.

Kathie
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
I've gotten a speeding ticket and they don't have addresses on them, also I doubt that an American police officer (wizard or not, you don't make that clear) would show a speeding ticket to a random British citizen (witch or not). Interesting idea though.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Very nice story.
I love "Harry has a brain and USES it" stories.
Thanks for writing.
I'd appreciate it if you finished some of your other stories. I only read "completed" stories, and they look interesting.
;-)
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Absolutely brilliant! The idea that Harry pulled his head out of his ass and left England for another country and took their citizenship was what I've always felt he should do. Let Bubblebrain clean up his own mess for a change! I also very much liked the idea of Harry and Hermione marrying on the beach at dawn. That was so very romantic. It was a wonderful story to read and I enjoyed the entire thing.
Psp reader chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Nice fluffy ending! Thanks for the tale!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Really, I like Harry/Hermione story. But this story is like the afternoon soap - corny.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Oh, boy your idiot Harry is going to be happy.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Your Harry was a total idiot giving money to a girl who was ignoring him. Such an emotional punching bag.
SusanL chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
My only complaint - too short :D
adafrog chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Good story, thanks.
Azjerban chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Pretty good.
I'll admit to skimming the middle chapters; Harry's life got a bit wish-fullfilment-y, what with the Elves handwaving Voldemort away, Harry's practically unlimited fortune, inexplicably powerful magic, double Animagus form... but I digress.
Once Hermione caught up to the lad, the story picked up again quite nicely. You had a few rough patches with stiff dialogue, but in the end this story gives a fine sense of closure to the important part of Harry's life.
That being, of course, who he ends up marrying (and how happy they are together). Quite satisfying.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014