Reviews for The Last Potter in England
Kai chapter 2 . 10/8
Why would Harry change Galleons into Pounds and then put DOLLARS away for Hermione's use? He SUGGESTED Australia, but with those (obviously Australian) Dollars he seemed to force her there. And in a bank account, does it matter what currency was paid into the account? It is booked in the currency the account was opened in. I think.
katmom chapter 5 . 8/16
Thanks for sharing this sweet story with us. It was a joy to read.

I've gotten a speeding ticket and they don't have addresses on them, also I doubt that an American police officer (wizard or not, you don't make that clear) would show a speeding ticket to a random British citizen (witch or not). Interesting idea though.
Very nice story.
I love "Harry has a brain and USES it" stories.
Thanks for writing.
I'd appreciate it if you finished some of your other stories. I only read "completed" stories, and they look interesting.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Absolutely brilliant! The idea that Harry pulled his head out of his ass and left England for another country and took their citizenship was what I've always felt he should do. Let Bubblebrain clean up his own mess for a change! I also very much liked the idea of Harry and Hermione marrying on the beach at dawn. That was so very romantic. It was a wonderful story to read and I enjoyed the entire thing.
Psp reader chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Nice fluffy ending! Thanks for the tale!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Really, I like Harry/Hermione story. But this story is like the afternoon soap - corny.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Oh, boy your idiot Harry is going to be happy.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Your Harry was a total idiot giving money to a girl who was ignoring him. Such an emotional punching bag.
SusanL chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
My only complaint - too short :D
adafrog chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Good story, thanks.
Azjerban chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Pretty good.
I'll admit to skimming the middle chapters; Harry's life got a bit wish-fullfilment-y, what with the Elves handwaving Voldemort away, Harry's practically unlimited fortune, inexplicably powerful magic, double Animagus form... but I digress.
Once Hermione caught up to the lad, the story picked up again quite nicely. You had a few rough patches with stiff dialogue, but in the end this story gives a fine sense of closure to the important part of Harry's life.
That being, of course, who he ends up marrying (and how happy they are together). Quite satisfying.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
pretty cool fic!

keep writing awesome (_)
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Nice story. I've never really understood why Dumbledore insisted that Harry had to be trapped in England until he determined that the time was right to fight Voldemort. I would have high-tailed it out of there to parts unknown. Harry would have been much safer elsewhere, until he felt ready for the confrontation. Unless, of course, it had nothing to do with Harry's safety and everything to do with Dumbledore's manipulations. He certainly didn't use those years to train Harry or truly keep him safe.

I to also found the idea that Harry would have some trust issues to overcome with Hermione very realistic. Her behavior sixth year (especially toward Harry) was ... well, it was just very un-Hermione-ish. Ron's behavior with Lavender was just dumb, and Hermione's responses to him seemed more like desperation and just not wanting to be alone than love. With them so preoccupied, it's easy to see that Harry misinterpreted her feelings.

I've always believed Ginny was using Amortentia with Harry, based on his emotional responses WHEN SHE WAS NEAR. That relationship just didn't seem realistic. There was no real "anchor" for it, IMO. I don't consider hero worship an anchor. While Luna seems a bit cerebral and "airy-fairy" for Harry's more earthbound and sometimes harsh life, I still think she and Harry seem to have a stronger connection than Harry and Ginny. JM2K.

Anyway, nice read.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Great story, I can picture Harry fainting at Hermione's news.