Reviews for Temptation
TDcat chapter 29 . 1/16
This is a gorgeous chapter. Overall this is an extremely well-written and conceived story. However, in this chapter you really capture the darkness in the Doctor's character that is so often glossed over in the show. Great job!
COME BAAAAAACK
jam99chgo chapter 39 . 10/28/2016
You promised to return. Where is the update?
Petrichor chapter 39 . 10/16/2016
Hello beloved writer,

Thank you for coming back! It truly is a wonderful gift. I'd been thinking about this story recently and wondering if it had been updated. I think I'll be brushing up on my "Temptation" to be ready for the next chapter. Thank you, once again. I can't wait to see what happens to Amy and the Doctor.

-Petrichor
Lia chapter 39 . 10/7/2016
I love when someone is connecting story with mythology and fairy tales :3 I hope that someday, you will finish this, because it's one of the best Eleven/Amy fanfic I've ever read and I just have to know, how it all ends.

Btw that first chapters are amazing. Like every chapter is amazing, but I was just surprised how dark it was :D I don't remember much DW fanfics with such dark atmosphere.
Annabelle536 chapter 39 . 7/4/2016
This is an amazing story and I really hope that someday you find time to finish it. Such an amazing Amy/Eleven story. Wonderful job!
Fangirl chapter 39 . 6/12/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
‧º•( ̣̣̥̣̣̥᷄᷅ )‧º•
Guest chapter 39 . 5/9/2016
I'm still waiting!
Rhoe chapter 39 . 1/26/2016
Please please PLEASE continue this fanfic! This has got to be the best I have ever read. I am absolutely in love with it! Also, your education in the old fairy tales is astonishing! I love the cuteness as well as the pie (;D) between the doctor and Amy. Don't change a thing (!) when continuing, if you plan to do so (I reaaaaaalllly hope you do). Just... thanks for writing this. You makes my inner fangirl squeal with pleasure in every chapter.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Was down with a mean flu and browsing the net. So stumbled over this wonderfull written story.
So so sad it seems to be abandoned. It MUST NOT end like that!
Really hope you write again ... please?
Emanon42 chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
Hello again after almost 2 years! Well, Ms Nemain, I certainly hope the rest of this story will emerge sometime soon. Life throws us some strange twists and I trust all is well with you. Your writing is wonderful!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2015
GOD DAMMIT
Daylight4361 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
Please, please , please say you haven't abandoned this story!
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Amazing chapter, amazing story, I love your writing. Keep up the awesome work *thumbs up at author*
Fire chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I read this a year back, and I have been searching for this again ever since. I really like your stories and I really like your version of the Doctor's thoughts. Write on.