Reviews for Temptation
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/4
Was down with a mean flu and browsing the net. So stumbled over this wonderfull written story.
So so sad it seems to be abandoned. It MUST NOT end like that!
Really hope you write again ... please?
Emanon42 chapter 39 . 8/12
Hello again after almost 2 years! Well, Ms Nemain, I certainly hope the rest of this story will emerge sometime soon. Life throws us some strange twists and I trust all is well with you. Your writing is wonderful!
Daylight4361 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
Please, please , please say you haven't abandoned this story!
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Amazing chapter, amazing story, I love your writing. Keep up the awesome work *thumbs up at author*
Fire chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I read this a year back, and I have been searching for this again ever since. I really like your stories and I really like your version of the Doctor's thoughts. Write on.
Daylight4361 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I can't help but want more, please update!
bumblewolf chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I feel I'm watching an episode of Doctor Who. Incredible character studies. Eager to see where this story takes me.

Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Gorgeous character introspection. Loving it!
aurora-sakura chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
I just have to say, I LOVE this story. You've portrayed the characters brilliantly (regardless of the fact the whole thing would never have happened in the show). Really, truly, I love this story. I've only recently gotten into Doctor Who, and I'm all caught up. I haven't been onto fanfiction in years, but I just HAD to come online and gobble up as much more of the doctor as I could (so sad to see Matt Smith go!)

Anyway, thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Ahhhh! I can't believe it just ENDS! When is the next update? It's been 7 months!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
Phenomenal! Absolutely brilliant! I think you've hit the nail on the head with every single minute detail.

And honestly, I enjoy the mystery behind not actually trying to give him a name. I think you executed it perfectly, fulfilling the deed, while still keeping us guessing! Awesome job!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
You're absolutely brilliant! I love where you've gone with the story. Your imagination is amazing and you definitely have a unique creativity. I'm completely hooked.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Whew... Think I may need a cigarette and a bubble bath after that one! Loving it!