Reviews for Temptation
Daylight4361 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
Please, please , please say you haven't abandoned this story!
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Amazing chapter, amazing story, I love your writing. Keep up the awesome work *thumbs up at author*
Fire chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I read this a year back, and I have been searching for this again ever since. I really like your stories and I really like your version of the Doctor's thoughts. Write on.
Daylight4361 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I can't help but want more, please update!
bumblewolf chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Aww! THAT ENDING WAS THE BEST!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I feel I'm watching an episode of Doctor Who. Incredible character studies. Eager to see where this story takes me.

-Q
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Gorgeous character introspection. Loving it!
aurora-sakura chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
I just have to say, I LOVE this story. You've portrayed the characters brilliantly (regardless of the fact the whole thing would never have happened in the show). Really, truly, I love this story. I've only recently gotten into Doctor Who, and I'm all caught up. I haven't been onto fanfiction in years, but I just HAD to come online and gobble up as much more of the doctor as I could (so sad to see Matt Smith go!)

Anyway, thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Ahhhh! I can't believe it just ENDS! When is the next update? It's been 7 months!
Please!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
Phenomenal! Absolutely brilliant! I think you've hit the nail on the head with every single minute detail.

And honestly, I enjoy the mystery behind not actually trying to give him a name. I think you executed it perfectly, fulfilling the deed, while still keeping us guessing! Awesome job!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
You're absolutely brilliant! I love where you've gone with the story. Your imagination is amazing and you definitely have a unique creativity. I'm completely hooked.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Whew... Think I may need a cigarette and a bubble bath after that one! Loving it!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I'm loving the progression! Great job!
shecallsmeceezy chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I love the relationship you've developed between the Doctor and the TARDIS. Very unique and very well written. I love your writing style. Your story is by far the best DW fanfic I've read yet! Thanks for sharing your story! :)
shecallsmeceezy chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
This story is absolutely delicious.
You've definitely mastered the inner dialect of both characters... To a point where I feel like the thoughts could actually be their own. I love reading stories where the characters are just as true to themselves as they would be on screen. You have a wonderful writing style and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more! You've got me hooked!