Reviews for Temptation
Annabelle536 chapter 39 . 7/4
This is an amazing story and I really hope that someday you find time to finish it. Such an amazing Amy/Eleven story. Wonderful job!
Fangirl chapter 39 . 6/12
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
‧º•( ̣̣̥̣̣̥᷄᷅ )‧º•
I'm still waiting!
Rhoe chapter 39 . 1/26
Please please PLEASE continue this fanfic! This has got to be the best I have ever read. I am absolutely in love with it! Also, your education in the old fairy tales is astonishing! I love the cuteness as well as the pie (;D) between the doctor and Amy. Don't change a thing (!) when continuing, if you plan to do so (I reaaaaaalllly hope you do). Just... thanks for writing this. You makes my inner fangirl squeal with pleasure in every chapter.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Was down with a mean flu and browsing the net. So stumbled over this wonderfull written story.
So so sad it seems to be abandoned. It MUST NOT end like that!
Really hope you write again ... please?
Emanon42 chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
Hello again after almost 2 years! Well, Ms Nemain, I certainly hope the rest of this story will emerge sometime soon. Life throws us some strange twists and I trust all is well with you. Your writing is wonderful!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/11/2015
GOD DAMMIT
Daylight4361 chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
Please, please , please say you haven't abandoned this story!
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Amazing chapter, amazing story, I love your writing. Keep up the awesome work *thumbs up at author*
Fire chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I read this a year back, and I have been searching for this again ever since. I really like your stories and I really like your version of the Doctor's thoughts. Write on.
Daylight4361 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I can't help but want more, please update!
bumblewolf chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Aww! THAT ENDING WAS THE BEST!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I feel I'm watching an episode of Doctor Who. Incredible character studies. Eager to see where this story takes me.

-Q
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Gorgeous character introspection. Loving it!
aurora-sakura chapter 30 . 5/28/2014
I just have to say, I LOVE this story. You've portrayed the characters brilliantly (regardless of the fact the whole thing would never have happened in the show). Really, truly, I love this story. I've only recently gotten into Doctor Who, and I'm all caught up. I haven't been onto fanfiction in years, but I just HAD to come online and gobble up as much more of the doctor as I could (so sad to see Matt Smith go!)

Anyway, thank you!