Reviews for The Exchanging of Souls
ElizaT chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Porquê você parou? /
continue, please!
pods chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
whats the spoiler alert for? which season?

i think honestly you should mention a spoiler alert for which season in the summary section.
Lilithakaducky chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Well I hope we get SOME craziness from Sam. Knowing the show and its budget, they'll gloss over it.

I like the dreams you created. No such thing like Winchester luck, like I said. Seems like you think alike
Lilithakaducky chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
nothing is ever easy, Winchester law:-P
Lilithakaducky chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
't we loveinventive Castiel
Lilithakaducky chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I think it would have brought on a lot of understanding if Dean had experienced the addiction first hand
Lilithakaducky chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Good thing I can read on right away. Wonder why they did do it. I'm also glad Bobby's showing some compassion towards Sam at last.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Interesting idea but Bobby's comment was really mean. Imiss some bonding time between Sam and Bobby in the show too. It was also sad that he admitted Dean was his favorite.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Oh, this is so not good!
babyreaper chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Great update, Should they really have trusted Elijah? Has he done what he promised he'd do, or has he made things worse. They both seem to be in a bit of trouble, Both saying horrible nasty things to eachother, trying to break the bond they have. Is Bobby , Bobby because he sounded strange. Hope to see another update soon. Enjoying it a lot. Thanks.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
plz update! my poor boys! need to wake up!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So…this idea just popped into my head and was like "Write me, dangit!" So I did, and this is the start.

My characters do that to me too! Granted I'm an original character novel writer.. but lordie I love reading fanfics as well written as yours are!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
OK, I'm pretty sure there's a catch...
babyreaper chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Great update, I thought all angels were d**ks, even Castiel started off one, only hanging round the Winchesters has improved him. Has being inside Sam taught Dean anything about what his brother goes through? Looking forward to the next post, to see how the boys manage with the dreams. Thanks...
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 1/31/2011