Reviews for Favor For A Friend?
That was really amazing ! I loved it so much !
Even thought Paul's OOC, it was so cute that I almost forget ! Really good job !
lilmoonaz chapter 8 . 1/1
o my fucking god i want more chapters
Celaj15 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Ash is practically a celebrity with all the people he knows. I can see the cogs in Paul's head. He's gettinh jealous. I hope he doesn't suffer from an inferiority complex.
AnimeSparkle chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
an awesome fanfic...read it like almost 12 times
D.L Umbreon26 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
After reading this story, it has given me the urge to draw it out on DeviantArt...if i only had the time to do so (T_T)...
please finish writing the sequel (/_ _)/
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
nice and sweet epilogue. I thought it was sweet that they both know that want to be with each other for the rest of their lives. Leave it to Ash to already have the wedding planned out. I loved this story.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
Best chapter. So glad Ash seen the letter and went to go get Paul back. Love how Ash stood up yo Paul's parents and was excited when Paul stood up to them too. Now they can happily together. I think it's cute pickachubhas someone too.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Omg I hate those guys so much. Ash's Pikachu and charizard should find them and teach them not to mess with Ash.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Aww man, thanks to team rocket Paul didn't tell Ash how he felt. It wouldn't be a great story without them appearing lol. Uh oh not those jerks.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
They've been having a lot of close calls with Paul's parents.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
That was an awesome date.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
The parents are not making this easy. I can't believe they think Ash is cheating with Gary lol.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Great chapter. Wow that kiss was getting heated. Good thing the parents mentioned them never kissing or this probably would of never happened. Now Paul doesn't have to worry about Gary stealing Ash lol.
andreaubaldi40 chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
you really impressed me your a great writer
rockandrookie chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
I love you. And I love your fanfic. This was an amazing adventure. Thank for writing this beautiful stuff. I would love to live in their world. Great job.