Reviews for A Game of Chess
tadah2 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
You know, about halfway through each chapter the italics just throw everything off. I don't know if it's posted without the italics somewhere, but I'd love, love love love to read a version without the italics.
Anon chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
A good epilogue, very fitting.
Anon chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I'm extremely pleased by the way you let them mend slowly and how you give the impression very clearly that they have both changed for the better and are currently both consciously trying to act better.
Anon chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
A kiss! Is this a good sign? Please!
Anon chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
A quiet time for friendship seems very appropriate.
Anon chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
She just said that everything was best when they were honest and in the next sentence she decides to not tell him that she still has high regard for him.
Anon chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
I'm glad you have a zero tolerance of domestic violence.
Anon chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
2years of emotional seperation is a loooong time. I hope you give them time to get to know each other.
Anon chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I'm glad Eowyn is not in ignorance anymore, but to be the last to know of your husband's illness is such a slight, that I do not think a marriage can survive it. Angry words are a different thing all together.
Anon chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
:( I agree that all the things that trouble Faramir are complex and it takes a lifetime to heal from a lifetime of abuse, but.. I hate when people who love each other are estranged for years and years. When in a story there is war and strife and quarreling for 1000 pages and then a reconciliation in the last 5 pages, I'm always left feeling like there was nothing good between the quarreling parties. After 1000 pages of grief I need at least 30 pages of joy ;)
Anon chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Deep wounds heel slowly. I hope Eowyn forgives him in time.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I hope Eowyn's resolve stays strong.
Anon chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I'm scared. Help! Imrahil seems to have made things worse.
Anon chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
I hate this anger and hasty words.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I hope they do not come to think that their love is lost.