Reviews for A Night Beside the Lilies and Fireflies
Varen chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Hello Danceljoy! Sorry it took so long to review, but I quite enjoyed this fic. You've taken the time to flesh out Dizzy and Ky in ways the game has failed to deliver. Instead of simply rushing to "Oh I love you!", you kept the distance and doubt lingering in the beginning. I appreciate the fact that you consider that Ky might see his relationship with Dizzy mostly formal, in the beginning, of course. And I just love your sense of imagery and details in your writing.

I'm quite curious to see this Testament vs. Ky fight, ever since the anime trailer of GGX which wasn't brought up again. Plus, I simply love Testament's protectiveness over Dizzy, hehe.

I'm surprised to hear the bashing about Dizzy though. I found nothing but good comments about her, but then again, I don't pay too much attention to the crazy fandom. Huh.
Cypher0120 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Yipes, I haven't checked the Guilty Gear section for a while now. How are you? I've been missing a lot haven't I?

And yes, I do enjoy this story. Very, very much so far...though a few things get a bit confusing, but they're really quite minor.

Also I recognize 7/9 of the music themes you stated at the end of this chapter, hehe.
Talon Silverwolf chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Okay, I've come to review. Uh-oh. Here we go.

Very, very good. You did a good re-telling of the Acore story but I honestly think you could have done more with this. I have faith that you could have challenged yourself more. Merging the other stories within it was a good idea. Kill two birds with one stone. (I hate that saying.) And I like that you use a lot of music to get your scenes together. I do that a lot (more like everytime; can't write without it). Say, if you ever want interesting music, just bug me.

Grammar review. Here's the worst part of me. Be afraid!

The beginning was a little confusing at first since you jumped from Dizzy's point of view then to Ky's. There are rare moments that writers write with an universal p.o.v. but it's very hard to do. Do you prefer the traditional points of view or universal? Whose point of view were you aiming for originally?

There were times you accidentally skipped from past-tense to present-tense. But you are forgiven since english is your second language. :)

I should stop now before you hate me, right? Good job on the story. Keep them going.
NeoCriMs0n chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Hello there, Dancel!

It's very nice to see you back writing again. Again, you amaze me with your Ky X Dizzy Fanfics.

I also currently have another Ky X Dizzy, and I'll upload it soon!

I still need to check up on some things.

I really like this. And I also like the fact that you kept the Lines in Canon plot.