Reviews for File 13: The One Who Cries At Night
D C JoKeR H S chapter 8 . 2/6
EEEEE! KAWAIII!
Neffie Graham chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
At all the fluff in this and the previous chapter... i dont know exactly what my voice did but it sounded kinda like a possessed dying horse. I couldnt even squeal properly because it was so cute. This was an excellent fic, and the plot was thrilling and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Goshdarnit that was a rollercoaster! (Of emotions) But that ending was CUTE! LUVVVED IT! I HATED Naru when he yelled at her! I wrote a rant on my notepad what I wanted to get into that thick skull of his! :O I'm glad they're together now :3 3
AzureSkyTower chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I'm on chapter 2 and I just want to say, most of your information in the A/N can be thought of as confusing due to how you described it. I watched both the english dub and the sub of the Anime and read the manga, and the best way to explain yourself would be the Anime Dub. Sword seal was used in the dub while in the casting of the Immovable one (2). In the dub Jorei and Jourei are changed to the american terms for the same thing. We just call the killing of spirits an Exorcism and we call the persuasion to get them to move on a cleansing (6). You probably already know this and I should just continue to read the story. -_-
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
that was good! Thanks for writing this :)
Sanchesse chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
The way the story unfolds is pleasant. In the way, the characters interaction does not seem forced. Every conversation between Mai and Naru seems fluid, when in others writing their interactions may seem like their pulling teeth. Good story!
private investigator 726 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Love, love, love this story! Naru is such a jerk :) I think you did a wonderful job keeping everyone in character and conveying everyone's emotions accordingly. Great job1
mudshake chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
awwww!this story is so cuuute!
but i was taken by surprise by lin and yasuhara..but it's still cool. i'm not one to judge others easily..
teehee(-) /
Neellok chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
REALLY LIKE THIS! I enjoy the manga, but most people write based off of the anime, which was no Gene in it! I find that weird. Anyway. I really liked the visions/dreams that she had. I think they flowed well, and they were very said. I also liked the research that you did. You made it the correct year, looked up things from the Edo period... etc. Very well written. I liked the characterization. It read like a real case from the manga.
WinterSoulZ chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I dont think so that would be awful
WinterSoulZ chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Can u like replay to my quastion
Where can i find the novels
WinterSoulZ chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
U should do a spical where u put lin and Yasuhara togother that would be nice
Like the story so far
BlueCamellia chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Absolutely loved this! It was well thought out, the sentence structure and grammar was perfect and the plot followed the theme set in the Ghost Hunt Manga to a T.
Although I will admit the whole YasuharaxLin thing did throw me off a little bit, but after a while I accepted it (even though I prefer to see Lin with Madoka...) and eventually I found myself mentally preparing myself to threaten anyone who gives them grief.

One question though: From your authors notes I've gathered that you own at least one of the ghost hunt novels. Are the cases you described in the first chapter actually cases that SPR take? The continuation of the manga has already started on the 'police man disguised as family member' case, I was just wondering if the novels you have continue from that point. Also, have you written any stories that show what happens in those cases? I know you would get ALOT of fans if you did.
Emina105 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
GSHDFKJSH. HOLY GOSH. In all this was a fantastic fanfic. I love it. So so much. Like. I DON'T THINK I KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVED READING THIS.
side note; those kisses sounded hot, good job on the wonderful descriptions. I really do like it when writers are able to describe and write things that clearly show how you're supposed to feel. I feel like you do that well. [at least better than many writers here on ff]. Thank you for writing this (:
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012