Reviews for File 13: The One Who Cries At Night
Yusa-pyan chapter 8 . 4/10
Omg the characterization is so similar to how I see it from the manga and the novels! Thank you like THANK YOU so much for this fanfic that I didn't know I needed. All the emotional tension from naru's rejection was perfect and even the case was well thought out (thank you for focusing on that instead of solely going for the romance). And all of your amazing work is what ultimately led me to be utterly K. by the ending. You write hot kisses.
lottie chapter 8 . 3/23
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Can't help but smile at the end. Thank you for this lovely, lovely piece.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
You manage to describe the relationship between Naru and Mai and her thoughts towards him. Good job.
Reading this chapter has tension, good tension that made my heart pump faster and with one of the best cliffhangers that I have ever read. Well done.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Such a good beginning. I love it already.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
THIS WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ! The fact that its completed is even better! Thank you for writing this fan fiction because it helped me forget my stress for the SHSAT test next week... Anyway thank you so much!
cookie panda-roo chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
haha, loved the ending and such an intense case! I was so absorbed!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
EEEEE! KAWAIII!
Neffie Graham chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
At all the fluff in this and the previous chapter... i dont know exactly what my voice did but it sounded kinda like a possessed dying horse. I couldnt even squeal properly because it was so cute. This was an excellent fic, and the plot was thrilling and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Goshdarnit that was a rollercoaster! (Of emotions) But that ending was CUTE! LUVVVED IT! I HATED Naru when he yelled at her! I wrote a rant on my notepad what I wanted to get into that thick skull of his! :O I'm glad they're together now :3 3
AzureSkyTower chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I'm on chapter 2 and I just want to say, most of your information in the A/N can be thought of as confusing due to how you described it. I watched both the english dub and the sub of the Anime and read the manga, and the best way to explain yourself would be the Anime Dub. Sword seal was used in the dub while in the casting of the Immovable one (2). In the dub Jorei and Jourei are changed to the american terms for the same thing. We just call the killing of spirits an Exorcism and we call the persuasion to get them to move on a cleansing (6). You probably already know this and I should just continue to read the story. -_-
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
that was good! Thanks for writing this :)
Sanchesse chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
The way the story unfolds is pleasant. In the way, the characters interaction does not seem forced. Every conversation between Mai and Naru seems fluid, when in others writing their interactions may seem like their pulling teeth. Good story!
chahakyn chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Love, love, love this story! Naru is such a jerk :) I think you did a wonderful job keeping everyone in character and conveying everyone's emotions accordingly. Great job1
mudshake chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
awwww!this story is so cuuute!
but i was taken by surprise by lin and yasuhara..but it's still cool. i'm not one to judge others easily..
teehee(-) /