Reviews for It's A Mighty Morphin Suite Life
Supersentairanger chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
:0 OMFG...*Pretends to be Carey's 'Mother'*

CAREY MARTIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR AN ALIEN?
Supersentairanger chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I was rofl when I found out who Zordon was being portrayed as. Good chapter
Cbarge chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Update/continue story plz
Narwhal2107 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
this is so funny my favourite lines are: "Wow, this is beginning to sound like a corny 90's weekday afternoon kids show'

"Or the beginning of a long segments of series that ends as a Saturday morning kids show that not many people watch,"

anyone good job :D
kimhartfan chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
OMG i love this please please please write more. i am loving it so far. and the people you chose to become the ranger characters match perfectly. and i'm guessing theo and moose are your versions of bulk and skull. maybe even their sons.
sweetbaby13 chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
wow that's really good.

are you going to finish it?

it's better then the old show of power rangers.

keep up the good work.
Kay249 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I just found this story. .

And i love it. .

I know i should write more in a review, but i dunno what to say. . .

Thanks. .
Wyntirsno chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
This was great, I can't wait for them to go get Zack. I know it will be hard for them especially Cody and London, but they can do it. Good chapter MoF. :)
psav2005 chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
They will succeed, but Zack will also give them all they can handle, and I don't think he'll learn the entire truth until later one. Great job with the pep talks, can't wait for the battle
lovinolima chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Gah, I feel like such a dork because of how much I adore the Power Rangers. haha, but I do and you blow me away with each chapter. You stay true to the Power Rangers, while staying true to The Suite Life as well. I can't tell you how much I love this, lol, but I do! I'm really excited to see how Zack fights everyone in the next chapter so please update soon!

Michelle
psav2005 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Good job man, perfect for clearing up all the questions that any of the kids may have had. My only question now is who will be Lord Zedd, who is the Emperor of Evil that killed both Aisha and Tommy, can't wait for the answer to that one. Again great job man, cant wait for more
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Wow, that was great. You really had the kids all mixed up didn't you? It was interesting seeing who belonged to who. Sad when they figured out about Zack tho. How are they going to be able to save him? The prophecy is alot to put on one teens shoulders. I can't wait to see how they save Zack, they will save Zack right? They have to save him.
owlhero chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
first of all, this clears a ton up. thanks. I like how you wrote the offsprings' emotions toward their parents. its understandable considering the situation. I like how adjusted the story to make it reasonable for the timeline to exist. I can only imagine how they will react to the prophecy. I have a feeling the future part of the text will come back and bite everybody in the butt in the end.
Secret Identity chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Wow. Pretty heavy stuff. Let's see if I can decipher this prophecy...

"Out of a great war, heroes will be formed" - the original Rangers from Eltar

"From the group, two will be joined" - the marriage of Tommy and Kimberly

"Though their union will produce Strength and Righteousness" - the birth of Zack and Cody

"When one of the greatest falls, twins will split" - Zack and Cody being separated after Tommy's defeat/murder

"And the elder will taste the darkness as the younger is bathed in light" - Zack becoming the evil Green Ranger as Cody is the heroic Red Ranger

"Strength and Righteousness will struggle with one another for their respective side" - Zack and Cody will have to fight each other with the fate of the world in the balance

The rest of it is a bit of a puzzle to me, but I'm sure it will become clear later.

And now for another question: If Aisha and Kat were involved in this, what became of Rocky and Adam?
ctin939 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Great chapter really cleared my confusion of the story and where I was headed great story great chapter amazing plot : )