Reviews for Magic's Slave
6275mystic chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
I am truly sorry for your loss. Please, there is no need to apologize losing a loved one, especially your father, is very hard to deal with. Please accept my condolences.

Mystic
Carol J chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
No need to apologize. We understand perfectly well why you can't continue. I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope that you find something in your life to brighten this dark time.
AccountKiller2015 chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
Dont worry. We understand. Right now you need to do what feels best for you. I hope your situation will improve soon.
TheNexusDragon chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
So sorry for your loss. Truly loved reading your stories but can completely understand the emotional connection with the stories. You are in my thought and I wish you well.
AccountKiller2015 chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Ohhh You left the story in the most interesting moment! :( I am waiting for next chapter impatiently :D
Mm chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
I came.
Aynslesa chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
An interesting take on an already interesting pairing - I want to hug Anders so much! But I suppose I'll just leave that up to Nathaniel.
FantasyFiend09 chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
Very exciting chapter! And yes, you were evil to leave us waiting.

It was fun to see Thomais fight. He's so protective with his actions and words, it was perfect to see him actually wield a blade.

And it was cute to see Nate and Anders fighting as a team, especially when Anders begs for approval at the end.

This chapter's cliffhanger/tease is a little less evil. A little.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Judy chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Excellent!
Kelcat chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Fantastic! I *love* that Anders insisted on helping fight the Templars instead of going and hiding somewhere. He's finally starting to realize that he's not worthless after all.

The fight scenes were great, very descriptive. And, um, Anders in leathers and using a bow? That is truly drool-worthy :)
Cor'lii chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
I always find the good stories when they're left at a serious cliffhanger. Buh. Here's to hoping for some crispy-fried Rylock.
6275mystic chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
loved it! so caring and gentle the end has me very nervous... thank you for posting :)
FantasyFiend09 chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
I squealed when I saw the e-mail alert, and the chapter totally lived up to my hopes. I loved the angst and the sweet, sweet sap. And then, when I was in a happy, gooey state, you left me in suspense again.

/cries
Kelcat chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
omigod, I can't even form a coherent thought right now! This was perfect, perfect, perfect! So sweet and fluffy and sexy and just, agh! This was well worth the wait,darling :) And I'm glad I could help you!

You're going to leave us in suspense now aren't you, you tease? But at least we'll get to see more of hero!Nate taking care of his mage, right? Right?