Reviews for Not An Entirely Normal Day
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
ROFLMAO! Oh my god, yes!
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
. I gotta stop laughing but this story is like funny and stupid
Time Lord Ash chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh that was so wrong but oh so right! My friend, you are a dangerous person when presented with strange ideas like that. You can take something that everyone's wondered and thought about and write about it to create a cool and funny story. Congratulations, it was hilarious my somewhat twisted sister!
scarlet luchia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was funny, I don't really like the new Astro Boy movie, just the old shows but this was awesome!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
LOL That was one of the funniest moments in the movie and CONGRATULATIONS you just made it funnier!
Fafner chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Funny, something like that was bound to happen :-D

If you want the image version, someone did it here: ?t5248
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OMG I FEAR! I FEAR IT SO MUCH I AM WETTING MY PANTS FROM FEAR!

...change fear with laugh XD

Dude I can't believe you really went through writing this, and i am so glad you did. Even though it short its perfect, i loved how you wrote things going along fine like in the movie then slowly drawing to the shock shock horror of the machine guns (hahaha Tenma was chicken-roasting headlights). I wonder how Tenma is gonna get out of this mess lol!

Oh oh and i liked hwo you wrote Astro or, Toby wondering why he was dressed, about his hair being gelled already and not remembering the few days before. And Tenma reading a newspaper...nothing really intersting but the mental image of his eyes poking up from the top of it killed me! XD

And good Toby! Brush your teeth and take a dump! Just like an American or Japanese or whatever you come from o.o.

Well done muffin, you ish a star!

~Sapphire

p.s: dude, thank god he had a speedo on and i'd feel sorry for him showing off his bare bottom with the machine guns! (covers eyes) FEAR IT! XD
Astro-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was AWESOME XD!
TrinityCrystalPrincess89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
"...looking like a chicken caught in high-beam, chicken-roasting headlights." Classic. Truely the funniest line I've heard in a while.