Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
StarKurama chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
please! i would love to read a sequel
ASodaholic chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Love this story, this is the story that got me into reading Fanfiction. Man, that was so long ago. Glad I found this again, it is as fun as I remember 3.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I love this story and I hope your feeling much better than before. I am sorry to hear about your illness and I'm glad that you got through it and that you are recovering quite nicely. I look forward to reading your other stories and the sequel to this one. May God always be with you _
midnight moon chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
it would have been funny if jaken fell for kagome i would have loved to see how they reacted to that i could just imagine it but i love this to quickly becoming my fave story.
guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Sad the story must end and there's no sequel :(
yoyowezy chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Once again I enjoyed this. I hope everything's Okay with your Brain Tremor and such. Anyway I heard that doing things you love will make you feel better. So keep doing things that make you happy ok? ;)
Trinabear chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I have just finished your story "Love Potion Number Nine" and just about died laughing! Seriously though, I hope that you have had a complete recovery from your brain surgery in 2002 and that you are in good health now. I just wanted to know if you would do a sequel to this story because I would like to see how Sessy and Kags relationship turns out... Thanks for writing your wonderful stories! Please continue writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very funny. Hope to find more of your work.
E-man-dy-S chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Oh goodness I hope you and your family are doing okay. :)
Mimiru chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
You should have had jaken with kirara xDDD
But still an awesome story
Snow Angel15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
VERY WEIRD STORY! IT'S VERY CREEPY!
demanted-angel chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
S&J love it you are as crazy as me !
Mirage chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Love this story. hope someday there will be moe when you are all healed and bether
cookiesplusmilk chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really love this story. This stroy I hold on to dearly. This was on of my first fanfictions I read with Sesshomaru X Kagome pairing. This made me switch from Inuyasha to Sesshomaru and have not turn back since.
Farfollow chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Very wonderful fanfic idea.